PDA

View Full Version : Boma for picky eaters???

Disneyatic
04-14-2008, 05:41 PM
We are trying to explore new places on our upcoming trip. I need a restaurant in the AK area and am wondering about Boma.
My family are picky eaters, I checked out the menu and it seems to have a few "normal" items on the buffet.

My question is for those of you who have eaten there before. Is the food really out of the ordinary? DH is a meat and potatoes kind of guy, he doesn't like different spices and ingredients.

I appreciate any input!

Jared
04-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Liz, there is another active thread asking the exact same question. Look here (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=131036) so we can keep all the answers in one place.

:tasty:

just tigger
04-14-2008, 05:46 PM
My family and I enjoyed Boma, We had ten of us and the ages ranged from 2-70 and there were risk takers and comfort food lovers and everyone enjoyed themselves, give it a shot, I'm pretty sure everyone will find food they like.:beer::mickey:

Disneyatic
04-14-2008, 05:48 PM
Whoops! Sorry for the duplicate post, somehow I totally missed the other post with the exact same title!

joonyer
04-14-2008, 05:50 PM
If he likes meat, he will like the African Flank Steak BBQ, very smoky and Delicious! :tasty:

Belle_0717
04-14-2008, 07:23 PM
They have a lot of great foods. He will go crazy for the prime rib, and the pork roast if they have it. Cinnamon is the spice of choice, some things have it some things don't. So if he likes cinnamon your all set. There should definatley be something there he will like.