PDA

View Full Version : What's so great about disney quest?

mdearmas
04-14-2008, 02:29 PM
How does it work? Is it really worth the admission? I've never been there and just had a couple of questions! Any help you all can give would be appreciated.

:goofy:

thrillme
04-15-2008, 02:22 AM
If you're on the Parks and MORE plan it's one of your MORE options. If you're on your own it runs about $30+. My DS and I really enjoy it. It all depends on whether or not you guys like video games. There are several interactive games there and build your own roller coaster. There's also lots of regular video games. I'm a Star Wars Pod Racer nut.

Whenever we go to Orlando we have to make sure we stop there. Once you're in everythings free except food and ticket games (games for those cheap prizes).

lilunsure
04-15-2008, 06:55 AM
If I did not have the parks and more tickets I don’t think I would pay for it but I’m not big into video games. My DD11 loves it and wants to go back. The virtual reality games made my DH sick and he is into video games. I keep telling him its old age. So he ends up wandering DTD and I go with DD.

krorx
04-15-2008, 09:10 AM
It was part of our tickets and on a rainy morning we spent our time playing. The kids really enjoyed it. My son had a great time building his own roller coaster while my daughter (who was younger) enjoyed the ticket type games that give the cheap prizes.