PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know when Sam Browns Disney faves is on again?

mouseketeer mom
04-14-2008, 01:28 PM
I missed it! I'm so mad! I can't locate an upcoming episode on the Travel Channel, altho I found Disney Splurge which is on next week. Help please.

jillluvsdisney
04-14-2008, 06:44 PM
Go the travel channel web site. I'm sure they will have a link for Samantha Brown. They usually have them for all the theme hosted shows. They will probably list all her upcoming shows with dates and times. I used to do this when I wanted to see Made in America with John Ratzenberger.

BronxTigger
04-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Samantha Brown is having a Disney special each Friday night at 9pm on the Travel Channel for 4 consecutive weeks, last week being the first.

I suspect that the Travel Channel will not begin doing reruns until all 4 shows have aired for the first time. However, I do believe they will run plenty of reruns at some point...they seem to like reruns on that channel.

AdventurelandTikiGirl
04-14-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the info, BronxTigger. It gives me hope that I will eventually be able to see it. I also missed the show (and the initial 1 AM rerun of it). I was super bummed b/c I had been home doing nothing and forgot. :fit:

I've searched the Travel Channel, TV Guide, etc. and found no evidence of a rerun. I will NOT :nono: miss future episodes, that's for sure!

McGoofy
04-15-2008, 01:51 PM
I just wanted to subscribe to this thread to be in the loop of future airings. I also missed the first show :( and would like to see it when it repeats.

Melanie
04-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Samantha Brown is having a Disney special each Friday night at 9pm on the Travel Channel for 4 consecutive weeks, last week being the first.

Samantha Brown is not hosting all four of the new specials, only the one that aired last Friday night. It airs again Wednesday, April 23 at 5pm.

We are discussing the new shows here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=130344), and as always, the weekly Disney TV listings are stickied to the top of this forum. :mickey: