PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge

motherhamv
04-14-2008, 10:44 AM
If I have a room with a courtyard view, one that looks over the geyser, can I see the boat parade from the balcony? :cloud9:

DisneyDoug2
04-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Yes, we stayed at the WL in January and had a room right in the main court yard over the river and we had a great view of the parade.

MartyS
04-14-2008, 02:02 PM
That Courtyard view thing can be a little tricky, though. Last time we stayed there, we had a Courtyard view, but we were on the 6th floor overlooking the Wilderness Villas Pool & Courtyard. Couldn't really see the lake at all. So be sure and ask when checking in.

Mickey91
04-14-2008, 02:39 PM
We had a courtyard view in Dec 06 and got stuck on the first floor supposedly looking into the Villas pool and courtyard though all we saw were bushes and sidewalk. :(

We have had a courtyard view looking toward the MK over the pool and waterfall and it was very difficult to see the water parade from the balcony. Maybe if you get a room on the other side?:mickey:

Eeyore's My Favorite
04-14-2008, 04:02 PM
We just got back on Thursday from WL & had a first floor courtyard view. We loved it even though all we could see was the walkway. Loved the little patio area because you could just sit, relax & people watch. As far as the boat parade, we just went down about 10 minutes before the start time, grabbed a lawn chair on the beach & enjoyed our ice cream from Roarin Forks. :mickey:

Figment104
04-18-2008, 06:51 PM
We've had main Courtyard view rooms both times we've stayed there and both times we were able to view the Electric Water Parade perfectly. This past time it was perfect since we were on the little area that faces directly towards the lake and we were able to video tape the entire thing! Make sure when you check in or make your reservations to request a Main Courtyard View. Hope you have a wonderful time!!!:minnie:
If it helps we were on the 6th floor the first time and the 5th floor this past time.... loved the 5th floor and would totally request it again!