PDA

View Full Version : Blackjack II vs Blackberry Curve?

mdearmas
04-14-2008, 08:41 AM
This may not be the best place to ask but my fellow intercotees know everything else! What do you all think of these two phones? I'm in the market for my first smartphone and I'm just trying to get some feedback!!

:goofy:

Ian
04-14-2008, 12:00 PM
I don't have any direct firsthand info on either one of these except that I know a guy who has a Curve ... he likes it, but I've heard some of the Blackberries are kinda unreliable and have some compatability issues with third-party software.

Although to be fair, I think most smartphones do.

One thing, I know Slingbox doesn't work with Blackberries, which is a drawback. I have a Slingbox and I'm able to access it from my Treo which is really cool. T.V. on your phone!

mdearmas
04-14-2008, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the Response. I think i'm gonna be going with the BlackjackII I'll let you all know what I think when i get it. The slingbox is the next thing I have my eye on! LOL!

:goofy:

conorsmom2000
04-14-2008, 09:22 PM
I had researched the Blackjack II against a Blackberry (I think the Pearl, though, not the Curve) and for various reasons, I went with the Blackjack II. I love this phone - It's comfortable to hold, comfortable to text with and very easy to navigate. I like the Windows Mobile software too. I would google cell phone reviews to read what people like and dislke about the 2 phones so you can see which one would be a better fit. But, I can't definitely say the Blackjack II was the right choice for me! :thumbsup: