PDA

View Full Version : Preferred rooms at CSR

RockinRollerMom
04-13-2008, 11:14 PM
I am planning our next vacation for early Dec. 2008. We are going to be staying at CSR for the first time and we are very excited! My question is does anyone know how the standard and preferred rooms work? Are the preferred rooms just waterview rooms or are they for preferred locations as well? I've done some research and I am thinking of requesting Cabana 9B. (Being close to the Pepper Market and a bus stop are very important to me.)Will I have to pay a higher rate for this building? If I put my request in now for this building do you think I have a good chance in getting it? (I know nothing is guarenteed.) Also is there any other buildings that people like better? Thanks in advance for all of your input!:tink:

DebK
04-14-2008, 07:02 AM
CSR does not have a preferred category like CB.

buzz2001
04-14-2008, 07:58 AM
Depending on what you want to be close to, here are some good building choices.

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge. Most convenient location and most preferred.

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building. (Closest to the Pool)

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool.

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 1 is attached to the main building and is very close to the restaurants.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views but you will have to walk or ride the internal shuttle to get to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building. Close to bus stop #2.

ljv1975
04-14-2008, 10:44 AM
We stayed at CSR in March. I didn't make any requests when we booked, and we got a room in Cabanas 9A. We had a king sized bed on the second floor overlooking the quiet pool. The walk to El Centro wasn't bad at all and it was also a short walk to the Dig Site pool area. We really liked our location. Parking was convenient and it was very peaceful. Our room was also only a few feet from the elevator and ice machine.