PDA

View Full Version : Which Characters do you like best?

Mickey91
04-13-2008, 11:29 AM
I was wondering, which characters do you most enjoy seeing?

Princesses
Mickey and Friends
Pooh and Friends
Villians
Pixar
Other classic characters such as Robin Hood, Three little Pigs, etc.

GrmGrninGost
04-13-2008, 12:32 PM
I voted for Mickey and friends! It's hard to beat the originals! :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-13-2008, 12:57 PM
I like the unusual or odd characters like Sora and Mr. Walrus. Those are my favorites to try and find.

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-13-2008, 01:09 PM
I went with Villians.

The only reason is because they are rare. Most of them I've only seen because of MNSSHP.

However I really like to get my picture with all of my favorite characters.

DisneyFreak23
04-13-2008, 03:47 PM
I went with the princesses. their interaction with little and big girls alike is priceless

Love of Disney
04-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Mickey and friends....classic and the ones I grew up with!!! :mickey2::minnie2::goofy2::pluto::donald:

Brer Robert
04-14-2008, 12:18 AM
As much as I love seeing Mickey and crew, I would do anything to see Disney bring out more live-action characters. Not only do I want to see the Enchanted characters join Mary and Jack, I'd like to see Herbie the Love Bug, Nicholas Cage's character from "National Treasure(never saw the movie, so I don't know the name. Sorry :( ) , probably the twins from "Parent Trap", the Absent-Minded Professor, Shaggy Dog, Princess Mia (if that's her name, the girl from "Princess Diaries"), etc. Heck, seeing even the screwy gang from HSM would make my heart skip a beat! There's more to Disney then just all of the wonderful cartoons, bring out more live-action!!

yjgirl715
04-14-2008, 08:54 AM
I loved to see the originals- Mickey, Minnie Pluto, etc but I enjoyed seeing some of the more rare characters more-(well at least rare for me) Baloo, Timon, Pumba, and I would really love to see Tinkerbell- we didn't on our last trip.

RAIDER
04-14-2008, 09:18 AM
You have to go with Mickey and Friends ...thats th reason why i went to WDW :thumbsup:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-14-2008, 03:36 PM
I love charcters period.

But, my favorites are the Villians!!:malef: