PDA

View Full Version : Figaro's Flower festival pre-trip report

dlpmikki
04-13-2008, 08:20 AM
Meeoow

Hello everyone. Its me again, Figaro the toy cat. We are off to Walt Disney World again for a nice long trip.

We means my two humans, Andrew and Mikki (dlpmikki) and the toys. I think we will have three Figaros this time: Floppycat (who Mikki likes to cuddle for some reason I don't understand), little Travelling Beanie (who acts as my "stunt kitten" for the tricky photos) and, of course, me.

We will be staying at several different places but starting and finishing at the humans' DVC home at Old Key West. In between, we will go off property to Marriott's Royal Palms and to Mystic Dunes.

Oh, and we will again be travelling by Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick, so no problems about Heathrow Terminal 5. For anyone interested in Terminal 5, Andrew's nephew came through it on opening day and had no problems. OK, he did only have hand luggage so there was nothing for BA/BAA to lose but so what! :D Also, remember BA flights to Orlando, like Virgin Atlantic, go from Gatwick not Heathrow.

Looking forward to seeing some of you and reporting back to everyone else.

Figaro

PS Mikki is deserting us on the very first day to get up really early and go to the Wild Decade celebrations at Animal Kingdom. Seems there are 400 other folk going - will she see anyone else from Intercot? I think I'll send my stunt kitten with her just in case.....

Piglet822
04-13-2008, 09:01 AM
Figaro, Jim and I look forward to seeing you and your humans again - will they bringing you to dinner when we meet them or your stunt double?

Caroleh
04-13-2008, 10:04 AM
Figario, may you and your humans have a great safe trip and I hope to hear more from you soon!!!

Nascfan
04-13-2008, 10:28 AM
Have a wonderful trip Figaro! And Andrew and Mikki too. :thumbsup:

I look forward to some more "Where's Figaro" when you get back.

offwego
04-13-2008, 11:35 AM
Have a wonderful trip, I hope you are also bringing a notebook so that we can enjoy your lovely reports.

Good luck with your flights and the adventures. The AK anniversary sounds like great fun.:mickey:

wdwgrl377
04-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Figaro, I am so glad you are going to WDW again! :mickey:

Have fun while you're there and I look forward to hearing all about it once you and your humans get back!! :D

jilwil
04-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Can't wait to read your reports Figaro!:cat: Have a safe flight! (That goes for your humans also!:))

daparish
04-13-2008, 04:33 PM
What a lucky kitty you are. Have a great trip.

disneydrmr
04-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Hope you and your humans have a safe and magical trip Figaro!

MsMin
04-14-2008, 09:49 AM
Have a great trip... It was raining cats and dogs when we were there. :cat: :dog: hope you have lots of Florida sunshine.

DizNee143
04-14-2008, 10:10 AM
yay!!!
you and your humans are going on vacation again!! i love it when you guys go away..you write thee best trip reports figaro..your very talented!! cant wait to hear all about the trip!!:mickey:

MauiMouse
04-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Figaro, have a great trip over and maybe we will see you and your humans at some point. ;)

BluewaterBrad
04-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Have fun Figaro!!:mickey:

faline
04-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Figaro: I'm sure this will be a very busy time for you with all the trip reports you'll need to write for such a long trip! Have a wonderful time! (Tell Mikki and Andrew to have fun as well!)

poeticeclipse
04-16-2008, 02:58 PM
F-I-G-A-R-O!!!!

I'm so excited to read your trip report!! You stay safe and keep your humans in line. ;) We all know how much trouble they can drag you into.

dolphinmickey9170
04-20-2008, 10:16 AM
Figaro, I am so excited to hear about your trip. I can't wait to meet you and your humans on the 15th of May. We'll be at MK in the evening. But I have your human's phone number, so I'll give her a call!! Have a safe trip!!:mickey: