PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Inn - Concierge Lounge?

LisRich
04-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Where exactly is the BWI's concierge lounge located and how to you get to it from one of the garden suites? What are the offerings (are they similar to other concierge lounges at the other deluxes)? Thanks!

TammiMcMan
04-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Where exactly is the BWI's concierge lounge locatedIt's on the 4th floor

and how to you get to it from one of the garden suites?There's a staircase near the garden suites that will bring you right up to the lounge. You obviously are outside for a little while though.

What are the offerings (are they similar to other concierge lounges at the other deluxes)? Thanks!Offerings are similar in style, but they come from different places. At the BWI, they utilize ESPN, Flying Fish and Spoodles for their hot appetizers and the desserts come from the Boardwalk Bakery. It's sort of a nice in between lounge. Not as big as the Poly, GF or CR, it's much larger than the YC, BC and WL. It also offers a wonderful view of Illuminations.

threeh
04-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Hi Lisrich
I'm going to send you a pm for another site I go to that has info on the conceirge level and the garden suites. I would love a garden suite but then only sleep 5 and my kids can't decide how to pick fair who stays home that trip. hehe.
check your PM stuff!!
Happy planning:mickey:

TammiMcMan
04-15-2008, 03:11 AM
I would love a garden suite but then only sleep 5They actually only sleep 4 (king bed upstairs, sleep sofa downstairs).

Not sure what website you've PM'd the OP, but Karen at Magical Journeys has some info and pictures that may be helpful, http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/Karen/suites.htm#Boardwalk%20Inn%20Resort .

threeh
04-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Hi Lisrich
I'm going to send you a pm for another site I go to that has info on the conceirge level and the garden suites. I would love a garden suite but then only sleep 5 and my kids can't decide how to pick fair who stays home that trip. hehe.
check your PM stuff!!
Happy planning:mickey:

Duh, sleeps 4, it's a party of 5 we make with the 3 kids. sorry for the sloppy typing.

threeh
04-15-2008, 09:16 AM
They actually only sleep 4 (king bed upstairs, sleep sofa downstairs).

Not sure what website you've PM'd the OP, but Karen at Magical Journeys has some info and pictures that may be helpful, http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/Karen/suites.htm#Boardwalk%20Inn%20Resort .

TammiMcmann, what the heck are you doing up at 3:11am?? Are you a night owl???

MILWDIANA
04-15-2008, 12:08 PM
How does the Concierge Lounge work???? If we are staying in a Boardwalk Grand Villa are we allowed to use it??? Is there a lounge in the Villa area???

threeh
04-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Howdy!!
I think the grand villa are part of the vaction club side. But how cool for you, when are you going and please post pictures.
Have a great trip!!!:mickey:

TammiMcMan
04-15-2008, 03:25 PM
TammiMcmann, what the heck are you doing up at 3:11am?? Are you a night owl???LOL. Unfortunately, I think it's a sign of age that I don't require as much sleep as I used to.

How does the Concierge Lounge work???? If we are staying in a Boardwalk Grand Villa are we allowed to use it??? Concierge aka Club Level is only available to those guests reserving a resort room in the club level category or a suite. The only resort that offers a club level with specified DVC units is the AKL.