PDA

View Full Version : In need of some help

disneymaster
04-12-2008, 11:26 AM
I need some help everybody. I can't decide what I should do.

I am going to Disney at the end of July (if everything goes as planned. Its been pushed back already once and it could happen again). However, I am wanting to go to Disney solo again this year. However, this is where things get tricky.

At first I picked sept to travel but when the family trip got pushed back to end of july, early august, I thought I should change my travel dates because I don't want to go to disney two months in a row because its not a special that way.

So, I move my dates to May 8-15. However, last night I was thinking about how close this is to July as well and about how close it is to right now. I need to space out my trips a little bit so my work gives me the time off. With me traveling at the end of July and at the end of Nov, what do you think I should do? Would it be better to wait till next year (keep in mind I have an AP right now so if I waited till next year the cost would be a lot more) and save the money, or should I just go next month? This has been driving me nuts for the past couple days because I just have no idea what I should do. Any help would be great, including how packed are the parks in May vs Sept and whats the weather like each month?

Pop Centurion
04-12-2008, 03:38 PM
I would stick with what you have booked now. Disney trips can never be too close together. :thumbsup: I always find myself wanting to go back after a week being home.

AdventurelandTikiGirl
04-12-2008, 06:42 PM
If taking work off is not a problem, I'd go! You should take advantage of your AP. If you don't want to do two major trips, could you shorten the May trip to a little long weekend getaway? Early May and mid September are on either side of summer vacations in school, so you should miss the serious summer crowds.

Marilyn Michetti
04-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Go in early Dec. to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere. Just tell the family you're going Christmas shopping "for a few days". Emphasize that you don't ask questions this time of year.:haha: