PDA

View Full Version : vacation planning

mickeytravel
04-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Has anyone been to Disneys Vero Beach resort in florida? What do you think?

wendy*darling
04-12-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm afraid I have not been there yet.
But since this is a DVC resort, I think you will get more answers in the DVC forum.

Hang on to your hats- we're heading to DVC now...

John and Becky
04-14-2008, 01:23 PM
I love it. They have a great pool. You are on the beach if you like the ocean. You can get a room with a gorgeous view of the ocean. We even had one, one year with a view of both the ocean and the pool. I'm not sure if they still have it, but on Sat morning they had a character breakfast - if you still need a Disney fix. They also have a list of activities to keep you busy during the day.

I would definitely go back.

Becky:mickey:

Fortgoofy97
04-24-2008, 02:59 PM
A hidden Disney Secret Jewel!!! We went for the first time last July. We can't believe we waited so long to get there and now can't wait to go back. We were only there for two days BUT THE WHOLE TIME WAS AT THE BEACH AND IN THE WATER. My 2 DD's, 16,15, loved it! There is a set program in place for every day, activities range from treasure hunts, to movies in the pool at nite to campfires and plenti other things. The pool area seemed a little crowded when we did go there but the beach - you can stay in the area of everyone else right in front of the resort or you can move down a little ways and be off by yourself. One drawback may be the no-see-ums which sort of kept everyone in after dusk. But this is the resort if you want a beach time stay!!!!