PDA

View Full Version : How do I meet special characters?

alandisney
04-12-2008, 08:58 AM
Are there ways to meet characters that only appear in special parades or shows? How does this work? Does anyone know or have insight?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-12-2008, 10:11 AM
You need to know someone who is in Entertainment for those shows. Other than that, it's nearly impossible. Not completely, but nearly.

joanna71985
04-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Unfortunately there is no way really (outside of a show being canceled).

Mickey91
04-13-2008, 10:41 AM
Our best way to meet rare characters is at the MK parties or other special events like the the Marathon. We still haven't met characters that seem to be parade only characters.

Greenlawler
04-14-2008, 12:01 AM
You need to know someone who is in Entertainment for those shows. Other than that, it's nearly impossible. Not completely, but nearly.

From my experiance there are ways to meet these characters, sometimes its a matter of asking the right person on the right day. Of course it very very rare, and you will be told no most of the time and sometimes you are made to feel bad for even asking. Knowing someone who works there is another way, as mentioned earlier perhaps the best way. I have been told no fifty times for every yes I got. But I have been told yes before.
We have been lucky enough to be around when a couple of shows were cancelled as well.