PDA

View Full Version : Crocs! how much $ to buy in parks?

johnfunkwriter
04-12-2008, 08:52 AM
We're flying in and staying on-site (no car)

One less thing to pack if we buy Crocs at the parks.

Wondering how much they cost???

Are they available at all the parks?

Thanks,

John

BronxTigger
04-12-2008, 09:04 AM
I think they run about $40 at the parks. You definitely can find them cheaper if you buy ahead of time. They weigh almost nothing, so they won't add weight to your luggage. If you stuff something small (socks, etc) into them they won't take up much space either.

They seem to be available all over the place at WDW. I think I've seen them in resort gift shops but I know I've seen them in kiosks in the parks. I think they only sell the Beach kind, and they have the Mickey ones, the POTC ones, and I think the yellow ones...maybe a few others also, but the selection is far greater and the price is much better if you buy them ahead of time (shoebuy is a good place online).

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Crocs are $34.95 and the Jibbitz are $3.95 each.

We have:

Red with Black
Black with Red
Pirates Theme
Blue with Yellow
Yellow with Blue
Pink with Purple
Purple Mary Janes

And we had, for a period of time, the Mammoth ones.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-12-2008, 10:17 AM
The above pricing is accurate. We have a cros outlet where we live and you can buy the "croc jewelry" including disney ones 2 for $5. Way better than $4 a piece inside. I do somehow get talked into some every time by my kids and wife.

just2mickey
04-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I know that the Pop Century had them in the gift shop. The only problem we had was finding the little ones (size 4-5) at the time but I feel sure that if we had looked harder in downtown that we could have found them. I understand about the packing thing but look at this way....if you do buy them at Disney...it will be a good investment because you know you will get your money out of them with the added bonus that YOURS ACTUALLY CAME FROM DISNEY!!! Maybe even get a character to sign them with a sharpie on the bottom as a bonus!!

By the way, this is off topic but I LOVE YOUR NAME! It cracks me up.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
04-12-2008, 10:34 AM
We just bought some at the P&P Party from last Sunday and I had to pull out my receipt to remember how much I paid...lol sad. But we got 2 adult pairs of the oliveish tan ones and they were $37.95 each.

battle beast
04-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Don't buy them! They are ugly and very uncomfortable!

johnfunkwriter
04-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Thank you for the info.

I know Crocs aren't everyone's favorite footwear but... I think we'll buy them at the parks as a keepsake.

Also, GREAT IDEA about getting them signed! THANKS!!

John

disneydeb
04-12-2008, 02:07 PM
The above pricing is accurate. We have a cros outlet where we live and you can buy the "croc jewelry" including disney ones 2 for $5. Way better than $4 a piece inside. I do somehow get talked into some every time by my kids and wife.

In Knoxville? Please tell me where.
Thank you!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-13-2008, 03:14 AM
Yeah those tan ones are new.

I say those today when I was there.

We also have the pink MJ's now too. I know if you order them from the Croc website, they are around the same prices.

Personally, I think they are ugly but they are pretty comfy.

wdwnomad
04-13-2008, 10:25 PM
If you are worried about them taking up space in your luggage there is a Crocs store in the Orlando airport. You can buy them when you get there. I'm sure the pricing is the same as Disney (i.e. no discounts). You might be able to look online for a coupon to use at the store if any are out there. The Croc store probably has every color and style out there. The selection in the parks and resorts, like everyone else has said, is limited.

crazeedizneefinatic
04-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Don't know if you have a Gabriel Brothers discount store in your area but went into one today and they had adult crocs for $14.99 and kids were $12.99, even had the croclings for kids.

Also agree to buy them ahead of time. Even Hallmark stores carry the Disney crocs. They are cheaper than the parks.

buzznwoodysmom
04-15-2008, 10:14 AM
We bought the boys each a pair of crocs in WDW in November and they were the same price as our local Acadamy. I think they were around $30 - $32.00, which is what they cost at Acadamy. We saw them everywhere. They had crocs at just about all the resort gift shops, DTD, and in all the parks. We also bought lots of jibitz. I don't think you'll have any problems finding crocs once you arrive. Someone mentioned that it was hard to find the smaller sizes, but my youngest wears the smallest size and we had no trouble finding him a pair. They seemed to have all sizes everywhere we went.

DisneyDog
04-15-2008, 10:54 AM
My DS loves his. He says they are very comfortable. My DH has a pair too. I tried them on, but I feel like my feet are a bit too narrow for them. The strap wouldn't stay up and I had way too much room in the sides, but not enough room length-wise.

Rosemickey68
04-18-2008, 10:40 AM
They sell the Disney Crocs everywhere at WDW just about...they had them at the resorts, and many of the stores in the parks. They do have them at the Disney Store in MCO as well.
They were anywhere from $34.95 and up depending on where you bought them. The jibblets were about $3.95 a piece.
Almost everyone was wearing them when we went the beginning of April because it rained like crazy....they came in handy at that time!
They may not be the most beautiful looking shoe but they are comfortable and work well in the rain!:mickey:

katzctkpt
04-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Remember you'll be walking a lot and if your not used to that type of shoe you may end of with sore feet. It's better to take well broken in comfy shoes than to be miserable with new shoes.

PrincessTracie
04-25-2008, 08:28 PM
Remember you'll be walking a lot and if your not used to that type of shoe you may end of with sore feet. It's better to take well broken in comfy shoes than to be miserable with new shoes.

I agree!!!! I bought the red/black mickey crocs last year while we were there (at POP) and wore them for one day and I had to take them off because I had the worst blisters!! They actually left scars! So I do recommend breaking them in first at home!! Otherwise it will make for very miserable feet!!!

dizknee531
04-27-2008, 12:05 AM
I love them and bought mine at the Polynesian.I wear them at home too!! I love the mickey cutouts on them!!:mickey: