View Full Version : Shortest line for Mickey?

chick20679
04-12-2008, 08:14 AM
Hi all!
In your experience, what character greeting spot has the shortest line to see Mickey?
:mickey2::mickey3::wave::mjump::mickey:

Brainiak5
04-12-2008, 02:52 PM
weve had excellent luck at his Hollywood Studios location. The Toon Town location had a lot of people but it seemed to move fairly quickly. Good luck!:smickey:

joanna71985
04-12-2008, 03:01 PM
It depends on what outfit you want to see Mickey in. I don't recommend the Hat (he is only out for about 20 minutes at a time) or the Character Spot (the lines can be VERY long). Camp Minnie-Mickey is good (he is in the safari outfit), Sorcerer Mickey might be good (he is now meeting in the Animation Building, and I don't know how lines are), and Toontown can be good (depending on the time of day).

Hayden's Dad
04-14-2008, 09:03 AM
Camp Minnie Mickey is real good especially if you get there right before they come out early in the morning. His house in ToonTown can be good depending on your timing. Don't forget he is at several Character Meals too. We usually end up seeing him seven or more times each time we go down. :mickey:

rjmdds
04-14-2008, 11:05 AM
If you head to Toontown as soon as it opens (usually 10am) you will fly right through Mickey's House. It is a nice setting. Photopass photographers are there too. Plus Mickey is in his classic outfit.

like2workout
04-14-2008, 03:08 PM
if you want to see mickey in his sorcerer outfit at the animation building at hollywood studios, i noticed a few weeks ago that if you get there at the first set of the day before he comes out there was no one there at all. i'm not sure what time he first comes out, but the times guide for the day would tell you. after that, the line got kind of long, although it moved fairly quickly. and this was during a busy time with all of the spring breaks going on. good luck getting him!

Mickey91
04-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Mickey usually has a long line no matter where you go. The best chance for a short wait is to get in one of the lines early.:mickey:

Jozymouse
04-16-2008, 02:38 PM
We always go to EPCOT's Character Spot at the opening of the park and are usually the first or second in line. And its even better since you'll also meet Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale with no additional wait time :thumbsup:

elmjimmlm
04-16-2008, 02:49 PM
We have seen Mickey just about everywhere but the best was Chef Mickeys...There was alot of interaction and he came to the table 3 times...:mickey:

BostonChic
04-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Id say the judges tent :mickey: It seemes they don't let you stay too long for pictures so the line moves fairly quickly :thumbsup:

letsdoitagain
04-17-2008, 08:21 AM
I agree that getting to all the characters in toontown as soon as it opens (10am) is the best way. Last August (2007) we spend an hour in toontown right after it opened and we saw Pluto, Mini, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Snow White and Chip & Dale!:thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
04-17-2008, 11:27 AM
Just keep in mind he is not actually in the Judge's tent in Toontown he is behind his house by himself not with the others except during parites he had been in there with Minnie.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-17-2008, 11:49 AM
Parade times and fireworks tend to be slower for the Big Cheese.

Also, like others have said the Judge's Tent moves fairly quickly, as does the Animation Building for Sorcerer. I was there during Spring Break and waited about...15-20 minutes when it was around 12-1pm.

joanna71985
04-17-2008, 11:49 AM
Just keep in mind he is not actually in the Judge's tent in Toontown he is behind his house by himself not with the others except during parites he had been in there with Minnie.

The tent behind his house IS the Judge's Tent.:)

I believe you are talking about the Hall of Fame, which houses the 3 other character lines.

Hayden's Dad
04-17-2008, 01:15 PM
The tent behind his house IS the Judge's Tent.

It is? I always thought the "Judge's Tent" was the big tent where the three lines were. Where they have all the cool vegetables everywhere (best corn "dog", best "Cheese" cake) I guess it makes since he is the judge after all. As long as everyone knows where they're going. :mickey:

joanna71985
04-18-2008, 12:51 AM
It is? I always thought the "Judge's Tent" was the big tent where the three lines were. Where they have all the cool vegetables everywhere (best corn "dog", best "Cheese" cake) I guess it makes since he is the judge after all. As long as everyone knows where they're going. :mickey:

Nope. Mickey's tent is the Judge's Tent. The other tent is the Hall of Fame.

Stormer
04-30-2008, 09:38 PM
We were in Disney last week. We went to see Sorcerer Mickey in HS at the first time available - I don't remember exactly what time it was, possibly 9:45 or 10:00, it is listed on the times guide. We were standing there when they opened the door to go in and see him. We were the first ones in - no line at all. After Mickey finished doing pictures with the few people who came in after us he he walked over to my boys and played the animation games with them. It was the cutest thing. My boys were so excited.

Hayden's Dad
05-01-2008, 09:11 AM
After Mickey finished doing pictures with the few people who came in after us he he walked over to my boys and played the animation games with them. It was the cutest thing. My boys were so excited.

Now that is Disney magic!! How cool!!

joanna71985
05-01-2008, 11:53 AM
We were in Disney last week. We went to see Sorcerer Mickey in HS at the first time available - I don't remember exactly what time it was, possibly 9:45 or 10:00, it is listed on the times guide. We were standing there when they opened the door to go in and see him. We were the first ones in - no line at all. After Mickey finished doing pictures with the few people who came in after us he he walked over to my boys and played the animation games with them. It was the cutest thing. My boys were so excited.

Awww, that is great!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
05-03-2008, 07:07 PM
I was at DHS yesterday, around 3 and there was not many people in line to see Mickey there. It was pretty short - about 10 minutes.

chick20679
05-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Cool.
Thanks so much for all the advice. :mickey:
I really appreciate it. :thumbsup:
See ya real soon! :wave: