PDA

View Full Version : Do you make your own interactive rides?

KineGirl
04-12-2008, 01:10 AM
I cant resist! We love to interact with the animatrons!

We laugh at Figments jokes ("Oh Figment, youre so silly!") We actually "participate" on this ride alot LOL

Whenever we ride Pirates, I participate in the Bride Auction ( ride - Who wants the redhead?! me - " I do!" or "sold!" )

I also tell Wendy to "Be careful!!" and "Get that nasty Capt Hook Peter!" and tell the Mermaids how beautiful they look

"Run Snow White! Run!"

We even scare (be scary at) or be scared by our hitch hiking ghost on HM! (we got some great pics of this)

It doesnt have any animatrons but we hoot and holler during the fireworks over the castle at Soarin' (which we always end with applause.. what a great ride)

It truly is our highest compliment of how much we love these rides. And if you ride with us, we recruit you right along LOL

Does anyone else do this? I hope we're not the only ones talking to robots (tho I wouldnt stop if we were :) )

sisterdisco
06-20-2008, 09:04 PM
I DO (DS11) I lve screaming my lungs out on a ride! It's incredibly FUN! I scream an make funny faces on Splash Mountain and EE and TOT! It's like whipped cream and cookies! :joy: :woohoo:

McGoofy
06-21-2008, 03:08 PM
Raising my hand as an "I do too" here! My DH is the one that is always coming up with the really crazy stuff. He is the comedian in our house, but once he starts it, the other two us chime right in with our 2 cents. Sometimes we have had a great story line for all the dolls in It's A Small World. I have had a few words for Jack in POTC:cloud9:, and then DH tells me to settle down!:D Mind you, usually we do all this sort of quietly, so as not to disturb people around us.