PDA

View Full Version : Samantha Brown's Favorites

wendybird
04-11-2008, 10:26 PM
I was watching Samantha Brown's Favorite Disney and one of her tips was a spot in Epcot for one on one character interaction and photos. It was an indoor area with many different characters (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto) each with their own "background" area for photos. Does anyone know exactly where this is in Epcot and any info on times it's open, what characters are there, best time to hit it, etc...

elmjimmlm
04-11-2008, 10:35 PM
I believe that is Innoventions...Its located behind Spaceship Earth...There is east and west...I know its in one of them...I am not sure of the times or characters but there is so much to see in these pavillions...We were just going in to cool off and stayed for over an hour...:mickey:

chicklittlemom
04-11-2008, 10:38 PM
is in Innoventions West in Future World. I believe the Park Times Guide listed the times. We went early in the morning and there was hardly anyone there but us. Got lots of pictures! The Mickey, Minney, Donald, and Gabriel are who we saw.

teambricker04
04-11-2008, 11:49 PM
You'll see it as you are heading over to the LS and the Land. You walk almost straigh to it until you hang a right. I never noticed it until our last trip.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-12-2008, 12:20 AM
I think this is the same area you can get a free photo if you are a Disney Visa cardholder. It was at Innoventions, but I don't remember which side. I think it was to the right as you were walking in but I'm not positive.

Captainhookfan17
04-12-2008, 12:46 PM
This location is called the Character Connection and it is found in the Innoventions plaza area. Here you can meet most of the poppular characters (fab five) and then have your own meeting experience with them. They also have their own backgrounds that they do their photos in front of. Its an okay place, but I wouldn't recommend it because the lines are very long usually and it seemed as though there were too many people for a small building.