PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

Julie1221
04-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Today I recieved my plane tickets from my travel agents. HOWEVER, It didn't have the magical express luggage tags or my vouchers that came with my packet.
Is this supposed to come later???
HELP!!!

KineGirl
04-11-2008, 08:27 PM
No worries!

Disney will send these to you about 6 weeks before departure.

Julie1221
04-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Well... Wednesday was my 6 week mark and I've paid my last installment?

Hopefully still no worries...right...? :blush:

BronxTigger
04-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Those tags are mailed separately. Give it a few more days before you worry.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-11-2008, 11:52 PM
I thought I got everything at the same time when we booked through MJs.

KineGirl
04-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Ive received mine as close as two weeks before the trip.. If all else fails... call and check! And Ive gone last minute, no tags and still got the ME service. When I arrived at the airport I had to get my own luggage but I was on the ME list no probs.

mook3y
04-12-2008, 01:10 AM
even if you dont get them its a painless process. The counter where you check in for DME will take your claim tickets and get your luggage for you.

We had to do this 4 years ago because we planned the trip short notice. Worked out great.

coloradowendyl
04-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Odds are good that your Travel agent has simply not received the DME tags yet. The tags are sent from Disney and can arrive up to 2 weeks prior to travel.

I know that Disney sometimes sends my clients tags directly to them and at other times, they come to me first. If they come to me, I send them to my clients along with their travel documents.

You still have some time before your trip so I would not worry!
Wendy

Checkers
04-12-2008, 09:59 AM
:mickey:We booked through MJ and our ME tags were sent directly to us from Disney. We received them two weeks ago and will be traveling at the end of this month. As stated before, I wouldn't worry too much but you could always call your TA to inquire.