PDA

View Full Version : More 'Ohanas Rumors

Minnie4me
04-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Hi All,

I have been doing some web searching on 'Ohanas new menu and have come across some other changes/possible changes.

I know that you can't believe everything you read on the net, but I have read it in more than one place.

This is what I have read....

The new menu had udon noodles on it, but they have already been replaced by mixed vegetables. Seems that the noodles had nuts in it and there were allergy issues.

I also have read that the pineapple and caramel is going to be making a comeback.

Is this true??? If the pineapple does come back, will they be doing away with the bread pudding and banana fosters sauce???

The noodles I really don't care about, but don't be messing with the bread pudding!!!

I would think that Disney would know a good thing when they have it...and not change it.

Is Intercot's menu correct for 'Ohanas?? If not, can anyone provide an accurate menu??

Does anyone have any further Info???

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I sure hopr they don't do away with the bread pudding it is one of my favorite desserts on property. My wife who typically hates bread pudding ate like two servings last time and is in love with the stuff at ohana's.

pooh0601
04-14-2008, 10:07 PM
We had the noodles there on 4/11 when we were there for dinner. They were great. The "mixed vegetables" that they use to have were replaced by a broccoli/snap pea combination.

And the bread pudding was there and still as good as ever!

wendy*darling
04-14-2008, 10:37 PM
I also have read that the pineapple and caramel is going to be making a comeback.

Is this true??? If the pineapple does come back, will they be doing away with the bread pudding and banana fosters sauce???

The noodles I really don't care about, but don't be messing with the bread pudding!!!
I would think that Disney would know a good thing when they have it...and not change it.

I just had to laugh when I read this. :silly:
I remember all the moaning and groaning when they removed the beloved pineapples and caramel!
And see? we grew to love the bread pudding and are anxious that it may leave too!

Is Intercot's menu correct for 'Ohanas?? If not, can anyone provide an accurate menu??

No menu on any website is guaranteed to be accurate for when you visit.
As you can see- 'Ohana is making more changes. The purpose of posting menus in InfoCentral is to help you get a general idea of the type of food a restaurant serves and the general price range you can expect. Be prepared for changes.
Every WDW restaurant can make any change whenever they wish- without notice.

SurferStitch
04-14-2008, 11:15 PM
I doubt they would replace a starch (the noodle dish) with another vegetable dish. You need a starch of some sort, but not two veggie dishes (even though I'm a big veggie eater).

I would prefer to see the potatoes back, though. They were amazing. :thumbsup:

Gotta say, I love the bread pudding. Never had the pineapple dessert before. That one sounds good, too, but I think I'd prefer the bread pudding.

illini
04-15-2008, 09:17 AM
WHAT? They took away the potatoes? I've got to come out from under my rock and find out about this. Oh, the horror! Noooooo! Please tell me they still have the wings.
Off to find more info!

Jared
04-15-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't think the noodles are going anywhere. I'm pretty sure the mixed vegetables you are referring to is the snow pea and broccoli mixture that has been on the menu for the last few weeks.

Whatever the changes, I hope 'Ohana figures out its menu when I dine there in May.

:tasty: