PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday! We're wild and crazy...

Dr_Nigel_C
04-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Hello again, everyone, and Happy Friday!

:elephant: :lizard: :pig: :deer2: :bug: :frog: :horse:

I'm sure you're all wondering "what's with all the jungle decorations and animal noises coming from the speakers all around the pool"?

Glad you asked! It's not your imagination -- we're getting "wild and crazy" in here in celebration of "Walk on Your Wild Side Day" tomorrow!

As soon as saw the name, I thought of all of us -- we're the wild & craziest people I know! :mickey: So...what's the wildest & craziest things some of y'all have done?

Without further adieu, here's the Drink of the Day (tm):

Licorice Stick

- 2 1/2 oz vodka
- 3/4 oz sambuca liqueur
- short black licorice stick for garnish

- Pour the vodka and sambuca into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a short black licorice stick.

In honor of Licorice Day, which is tomorrow as well!

Well, hope you all have a great day -- have a terrific weekend! Happy Friday!!!

Caroleh
04-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Happy Friday, Everyone!!!

I wonder if they'll let me walk on my wild side at work? Or do I do that everyday? :D

I'll take a licorice stick this evening!!! Have a great day everyone!!!!

JanetMegan
04-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Man that drink sounds like the most tasty one ever created here for the Friday party!! I love black licorice and it doesn't have an olive-double good! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Happy Friday everyone, in keeping with the theme of the party, yesterday here north of Atlanta they found a zebra on the expressway-no foolin'.

drummerboy
04-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Happy Friday! I can't think of anything too wild and crazy I've done, unless you count some of the characters I've played on stage. Or maybe that one time in.... :D

JanetMegan
04-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Or maybe that one time in.... :D

Band Camp?

Mickey'sGirl
04-11-2008, 09:18 AM
I can't discuss it here on Intercot. It's against the TOS :blush:.

Happy Friday everyone! Keep safe!

wdwgrl377
04-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! I just hope the sun stays out this weekend and it doesn't rain!!

pogo
04-11-2008, 11:30 AM
:party2:.....:fworks:.....Happy Friday !.....:fworks:.....:party2:

OK..... the wildest thing I can remember doing......:blush:...... was one time coming off stage after a show in Tokyo.... er... I better forget that one..... Ah.... how about the time we were in Chicago ..... oops... the judge said not to tell anyone about it.

I better forget the wild story here (TOS) !

Pass down a couple of today's drinks and we'll work our way towards making a wild a story ! :blush:

Have a great weekend everyone ! :D

offwego
04-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Happy Friday all!:mickey:

MsMin
04-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Happy Friday everyone, in keeping with the theme of the party, yesterday here north of Atlanta they found a zebra on the expressway-no foolin'.
That is wild

We had a wild week but I'm sworn to secrecy on some of it!! :spy:
When we were at the Kona Cafe on my birthday on Monday the waitress asked if we had already had about 4 drinks... we were just on caffeine at the time. Then we had Bret join us and she about lost it! Let's just say we had a great time.

DisneyFreak23
04-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Happy Friday!
No School Today because of teacher's inservice, so after lunch: SHOPPING!!!:D

Nascfan
04-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Have a great weekend all, do a little walk on the wild side! :D

SgtTigger
04-11-2008, 06:08 PM
So...what's the wildest & craziest things some of y'all have done?

One time At EPCOT I had an INTERCOT meet and this person came running up to the meet and jumped in front of the people next to us and Said...... " I am here for the meet".....
To which they said..... I have no idea what you are takling about...... I was laughing on the ground.........

I cant say who but she drives a bus.......

That meet was pretty WILD

Happy Friday everyone......

hope everyone has a good weekend.......

:cop: :tigger: