PDA

View Full Version : How much Holiday Magic....

Bringonthemouse!
04-10-2008, 09:51 PM
We are wondering how much Holiday magic we can expect from Nov. 13th to 24th. I know the decorations start to pop up during this time and we will be able to attend MVMCP, the Osborne lights will be up. But when does the Christmas music start to filter through the parks, are the resorts decorated at the same rate the parks are? What about the awesome carolers we watched at DTD and AK? I realize we will miss Christmas around the World and CP at EPCOT but I am hoping everything else will be in full swing. Our last trip was Dec. 6th to 17th and I hope going earlier this year doesn't take away from the absolute magic we endured last year as we are insane Christmas buffs!
Let me know of your experiences during this time frame.
Thanx gang!
:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
04-10-2008, 10:44 PM
I don't think the resorts will be fully decorated by the beginning of the trip, but by the end they should be fairly close to complete.

As far as the Christmas music, 2 years ago we heard Christmas music outside of Animal Kingdom on November 1st.

I don't know if the carolers will start that soon.

dismommy
04-11-2008, 06:45 PM
The gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian should be up and open for business as of the start of the christmas party from what I've been told (I don't know about the other decoration there though). I'm dying to see the house.