PDA

View Full Version : Has Ohana's menu changed??

Minnie4me
04-10-2008, 02:33 PM
I have heard/read from other sources that Ohana's menu may have changed.

I have heard they have "pork dumplings" as one of the appetizers. Could they be refering to the chips that comes with the sauces????

I have also heard that the shrimp have been added back to the skewers instead of in a bowl.

Is this true??????

Thanks!!

Jared
04-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Randy, the fried wontons and dipping sauce appetizer was replaced with steamed pork dumplings. The shrimp is back on the skewer, not on the bowl. Also, the cheesy potatoes are off the menu, replaced with a lo mein noodle dish.

:tasty:

A Mouse Fan
04-11-2008, 10:14 AM
WHATTTTTTTTTTT???????? The only reason I go to O'hanas is for the Peanut Sauce with the Wonton...is it true that it's gone ....I am going to cry and so is my DH :cry:

Aggie97
04-11-2008, 12:41 PM
They do still have the peanut sauce (and two other sauces) for dipping the meat skewers.... :mickey:

faberj
04-11-2008, 01:42 PM
My DH and I were there last month (DH had a convention) and we really liked the changes. The pork dumplings were really good, the shimp was a little spicy for my taste, but still good and the noodles were way better then the potatoes. They seem to fit the theme better and the stir fried brock and snap peas were great as well, I ate half the bowl myself.