PDA

View Full Version : Night of Joy questions..

gamblefamily5
04-10-2008, 10:51 AM
We are debating on taking our 13 year old to Night of Joy?
I was wondering if any of you have gone and could tell me more about it.
Is it worth going to? Is is REALLY REALLY packed? Would you go again if you had the chance? Thanks for any and all information.:confused:

GrumpyFan
04-10-2008, 11:04 AM
We went last year and it was a lot of fun. There were 14 of us ranging in age from 10 to 65 and we all enjoyed it. Your 13 yo should enjoy it just fine.

A few tips to prepare you.
1) It runs pretty late, the biggest acts are on the main stage and later in the night. If possible, take a nap or sleep late that day.
2) Rides are open, but the lines aren't short. It's not packed, but it's not empty either. Decide if you want to see the concert or ride an attraction, it's tough to do both.
3) Because they're offering the Free DDP (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=130448) over this time frame, sit-down (Table Service) reservations will be hard to get, so make them now. Also, it will add to the crowd levels. It won't be busy like summer, but there will be some lines.

We would go again, if the chance came up. We were actually considering trying to get a group from our church together to go this year.

gamblefamily5
04-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Thanks so much for the info you posted! That is exactly what I wanted to know!