PDA

View Full Version : Best Counter Service In Mk ?

ramftbl
04-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Hello All !! I'll be using the DDP for my June visit. Can anyone recommend the best Counter service for a MK Dinner ? We're using our Table service for lunch that day @ Liberty Tree Tavern.
Thanks to all who respond.

homeschool mom
04-09-2008, 04:22 PM
We really like Pecos Bill's in Frontierland. :thumbsup: We actually ate there 2 or three times on our last trip. The kids loved the food. The wraps there are delicious and large enough to share. The burgers are great as well. There is also a nice condiment bar. Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland is also great. We have gotten the roasted chicken meal or the chicken strips in the past and they were delicious. :thumbsup: I would highly recommend either place. Of course, there's Casey's Corner also if you like foot long hot dogs. I like it with the sour krout. :)

ISLE39
04-09-2008, 04:38 PM
i am a huge fan of cosmic rays because i love there condiment bar with the mushrooms and oonions sauteed. they used ti have cheese sauce but that went bye bye. i love their soup and the carrot cake.

Gator
04-09-2008, 05:03 PM
I like the columbia harbor house. It has good clam showder, tunafish, and other good fried foods that Pecos Bill's and Cosmic Ray's doesn't have (though I like those places, too).

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Our favourites in MK are Cosmic Ray's and Casey's Corner, depending on what we're in the mood for!

KylesMom
04-09-2008, 05:23 PM
My family would also pick Columbia Harbour House! :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
04-09-2008, 05:30 PM
For lunch our favorite is Pecos Bills. For a CS dinner we like the rib dinner from cosmic rays. Good portion of ribs, mashed potatoes, and veggies. Very good!! Have fun planning!!:mickey:

GrmGrninGost
04-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Cosmic Rays has good food and Sonny Eclipse!!!! :mickey: It just doesn't get any better!!!

svarhall07
04-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Cosmic Ray's is the best. The chicken tenders and cheese burgers come in large portions. Also, the condiment bar has sauted mushrooms and onions that can be eaten as a side dish (for free!). The last time I ate there (in Nov. 07), they gave me extra chicken tenders just because it wasn't a busy time. Definately eat there!

Duchess99
04-09-2008, 07:00 PM
My vote is for Cosmic Ray's...they have good vegetarian options, which was nice when I was one :)

mickeys_princess_mom
04-09-2008, 09:00 PM
We really like Pecos Bill's in Frontierland. :thumbsup: We actually ate there 2 or three times on our last trip. The kids loved the food. The wraps there are delicious and large enough to share. The burgers are great as well. There is also a nice condiment bar. Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland is also great. We have gotten the roasted chicken meal or the chicken strips in the past and they were delicious. :thumbsup: I would highly recommend either place. Of course, there's Casey's Corner also if you like foot long hot dogs. I like it with the sour krout. :)

I like these, too. The chicken wraps are nice on a really hot day (I see you're going in June). We also love Columbia Harbour House!:wave:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-10-2008, 11:22 AM
We usually prefer Pecos Bill's or Harbour House. If you are looking for wide selection for picky eaters then Cosmic Ray's would be best. I myself do not like the singing alien (cosmic ray's) because it makes me feel like I am eating at Chucky Cheese or something, but the food's ok.

Charlee
04-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Got to say Pecos Bill because of the yummy chicken wrap - it is enough to share - I always end up having one all to myself and leaving half - this year I'll remember to split it!

Kairi_7378
04-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Another CHH fan here! I like the lighthouse sandwich... cool and refreshing. The chowder is very good as well.

merlinmagic4
04-10-2008, 01:24 PM
The only place I HAVE to eat in all of Disney World is Columbia Harbor House! Love it! Although I am going to try a new sandwich this time :thumbsup: Gotta change things up a bit ;)

Rayadragon
04-10-2008, 01:32 PM
My vote's for Columbia Harbor House. The lighthouse veggie sandwhich is a great change from the usual food I eat at Disney. My brother is an incredibly picky eater, and he loves the clam chowder. It also strikes me as being a bit quieter than other CS locations, but we normally go for an early lunch so this could be part of it.

Seasonscraps
04-10-2008, 01:35 PM
I like Caseys - I know they are the same everywhere, but their hot dogs seem to taste extra good.

divinedi
04-10-2008, 01:37 PM
I like Pecos Bill, I think, don't they have the fried mushrooms and onions there too? :confused: or am I remembering the wrong place? :blush: Heading to the World in two weeks, please let me know!!

Thanks!

Jared
04-10-2008, 01:37 PM
My family would also pick Columbia Harbour House! :mickey:
So would mine! I like the clam chowder and the sandwich with hummus, tomato and broccoli slaw. The fried items are also good.

prttynpnk
04-10-2008, 01:57 PM
I like the columbia harbor house. It has good clam showder, tunafish, and other good fried foods that Pecos Bill's and Cosmic Ray's doesn't have (though I like those places, too).

My thoughts exactly! I love the chowder and the ham sandwiches.

KineGirl
04-10-2008, 02:13 PM
My DD17 would say Terrace Noodle Station (pan Asian) but I would have to agree with others about Columbia House. I used to like the Pinnochio place before they took away/changed their antipasto

katzctkpt
04-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Oh, decisions, decisions. We've ate at several CS and I'd say Columbia Harbour House then Cosmic Rays. Depends on your mood for food. If you want burgers then Cosmics if you want good fish & chips or clam chowder give Columbia a whirl. Love 'em both.

TBY2225
04-10-2008, 04:02 PM
My family and I really enjoy Columbia Harbor House and Peco's Bills, but I have to say Casey's Corner is our all time favorite! We all love the hot dogs and fries!

RocknRoller94
04-10-2008, 10:50 PM
:mickey:
Cosmic Rays has good food and Sonny Eclipse!!!! :mickey: It just doesn't get any better!!!

Yes! Sonny Eclipse beats all!

Natazu
04-11-2008, 01:17 AM
Honestly, I don't think there's a bad CS at MK. You just have to go where the food is that you're in the mood for.

Casey's for dogs and fries.
Bill's for burgers.
Harbour House for "seafood"
Ray's for ribs/chicken/veggies
Pinocchio for panini and pizza
Pirate and Parrot for a photo cause they're never open.

mrsgaribaldi
04-11-2008, 05:35 AM
columbia harbor house :thumbsup: