PDA

View Full Version : Q? about Premium Annual Passes

COG
04-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Not sure where to post this.

I'm about 10 days out from the WDW-CBR and I'm wondering what the best way/procedure to buy PAPs. Does it really save any time to buy a voucher from a Disney Store (that's not closed yet!) then having to go to the TTC or a park or the Marketplace Guest Relations to be processed anyway?

It seems that it would be about the same time spent to just go to one of those locations mentioned above and buy the PAPs and get processed.

Any other locations in the WDW locale that aren't busy or are easy to get into and out of?

Thanks,

COG

KylesMom
04-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Yes, you could just buy a ticket when you get there. We usually buy our A/Ps ahead of time just to have the expense paid off before we go. But we still have to exchange the voucher when we get there at Guest Relations.

However, I know our Disney store here in Aurora, Illinois is offering a discout coupon book with the purchase of tickets - you may want to check into this for some extra savings. I can only guess that this is a National promotion and not just our store?

MauiMouse
04-09-2008, 04:35 PM
This time around I didn't get a voucher, I just went to Guest Relations at Downtown Disney, and this was on Easter Sunday (busy time). I didn't have to wait at all to get my Annual Pass, this way I didn't have to pay to park at any of the theme parks to get my Annual Pass. For me this was the way to go. :mickey: