PDA

View Full Version : 4 Day Wonder Question...

WRWDisney
04-09-2008, 03:33 PM
...Well, maybe a couple. First, on the dress-up night, how dress-up is it? If I were to wear my tux, would I feel more like one of the waiters than a guest (I mean would I be the only one?)?

Also, Is their a show in the theatre on Pirate night? We are doing Palo's that night but still plan on going with the kids to dinner as well (6 p.m. Palo's and late dinner seating, so we would miss the show). Just trying to get my mind around the flow of the day. I appreciate any info:thumbsup:

tinktude
04-09-2008, 06:08 PM
When my husband I went on the cruise in January, we did not see anyone wearing a tux except the wait staff.

If you wear a nice shirt and tie with a sports coat you will be fine. That seemed to be the norm for the dressy dinner night.

We wore kacki pants and a nice shirt the other nights (except pirate night).

There is a show the night of the pirate party, but we had the late dinner so we missed part of the party.

Hope this helps!!

ElenitaB
04-09-2008, 07:33 PM
The Golden Mickeys is presented the evening of the Pirates party.

As for the dress up night, you pretty much see everything, including (unfortunately) shorts and t-shirts. :( On our cruise in February, we didn't see any guests in a tux, but a lot of men were in suit and tie (my DS12 wore a white dress shirt and tie, and dress pants).

JerseyDad
04-10-2008, 02:03 PM
....on our 4 day Wonder cruise last Nov...I took a sport jacket, dress shirt, tie and a pair of dress pants for the dress-up night. This was about as "dressed-up" as I saw any of the other men. My wife & 11 yr old daughter wore dresses....and were fine with that (actually think that my daughter liked it...since there were lots of 11 & 12 yr old boys around!!)

...after dinner...I "lost" the tie, went to one of the clubs, and didn't feel over-dressed.

....didn't see anyone in a tux though.

WRWDisney
04-11-2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the input. That was my guess, but just wanted to be sure.

71 Days and counting:mickey:

RobWreck
04-12-2008, 03:37 PM
On a related note, you're going to Palo's on Pirate Night... which means that instead of Palo's normal dress code, you can go in pirate costumes instead. Wish I had realized that... we got dressed up for Palo's normal dinner attire and then afterwards had to race back to our room and change for the pirate party... it would have been nice to be able to go straight to the party without losing time getting changed.
Rob