PDA

View Full Version : New Italian Rest.

Bethanymouse
04-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Just a few quick questions. Is the new Italian restuarant part of MYW Dining? Is it 2 coupons or only one? Has anyone dined there? What are your thoughts? Do you suggest we try that or Coral Reef? We are looking to make one change to an Epcot eatery. We are already eating at Le Cellier and Teppan Edo. What do you guys think? Thanks!:mickey:

Natazu
04-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Tutto Italia at the Italy pavilion?
It is on the DDP
It's one TS credit
It has mixed reviews at best, I haven't tried it.
Coral Reef is Awesome
Le Cellier is also Awesome
Teppan Edo is good, just like the Japanese Steakhouse at home :thumbsup:

Tink&Goofy
04-08-2008, 11:52 PM
We just tried Tutto Italia a week and a half ago. Not bad. Not great. Not memorable.
We also ate at Coral Reef (for the second time). The food was fantastic, as was our server. This is a family favorite now. Try the New York strip steak - its awesome!

Natazu
04-09-2008, 12:00 AM
We just tried Tutto Italia a week and a half ago. Not bad. Not great. Not memorable.
We also ate at Coral Reef (for the second time). The food was fantastic, as was our server. This is a family favorite now. Try the New York strip steak - its awesome!

Gotta try il Mulino next trip. Meraviglioso!

Jared
04-09-2008, 12:44 AM
I agree with Jym, as usual. Consider skipping Tutto Italia Ristorante and trying Coral Reef Restaurant instead. I think you'll be happier.

:tasty:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Been to Coral reef five times and it was great five times. I have not been to Italy yet but we are on the next trip in Aug. However we took Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Norway, and Teppan Edo first and this is a bonus surprise day for my family.

Bethanymouse
04-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks so much for all of the input. I think that I am going to go with the Coral Reef, unless I get an overwhelming big response to sway me the other way!

wendy*darling
04-09-2008, 08:39 PM
I don't have an overwhelming response to make you try Tutto Italia, but my DS just returned from his senior class trip to WDW.
He and his friends ate here on a whim one evening this past weekend (no ADR and a table for 7!) and really enjoyed it.
How much of that was the fun of being in WDW with all of your friends vs a really good meal? Not sure. But he did request that we all go as a family on our next trip in Jan 09. I'll consider it.