PDA

View Full Version : Dinner and Fireworks?

Mrs Bus Driver
04-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi I usually go to DL, I've only been to WDW once a few years ago. At DL we sometimes eat at I think it's the Plaza, where you can sit outside and see most of the fireworks. I was just wondering if there is some place like that in MK? I thought it would be nice to have a late dinner watch the fireworks and just wait for everyone to leave so we can enjoy EMH. :mickey:

Marc
04-08-2008, 10:22 PM
To see MK fireworks, I would think California Grill at the top of Contemporary would fit the bill. Not sure what time you should make ressies but I am sure someone will chime in!

mickeys_princess_mom
04-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Have seen it from O'hana (in Polynesian) and Narcoosie's (GF),both of which are just a monorail ride away, and then you can hop back on to reenter MK. In the park you might try the Plaza, Crystal Palace, Casey's Hot Dogs, or dine at Tony's and just step outside right in time...:wave:

Natazu
04-08-2008, 10:52 PM
If you get there early enough, say an hour early during the slower time of year, Casey's tables make a good place to sit and watch Wishes.

KineGirl
04-08-2008, 10:55 PM
To be in park would be a pretty big feat though there are a couple of counter service you could go to. The best bet would be California Grill where its all windows and facing MK. You can step outside to the balcony or enjoy them from the table. They also pipe the music in. However nothing beats actually standing in front of the castle watching all those amazing fireworks glitter & BOOM around it! (IMO)

mickeys_princess_mom
04-09-2008, 08:27 PM
However nothing beats actually standing in front of the castle watching all those amazing fireworks glitter & BOOM around it! (IMO)
Absolutely!!:cloud9:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
04-10-2008, 11:26 AM
I agree with the previous two posts. We have done cali grill and ohana's during fireworks which was really cool. Nothing and I mean nothing is as good as watching your kids eyes light up as they stare at the fireworks over the castle. Many of my favorite WDW memories are of this simple observation.