04-08-2008, 08:42 PM
The I am not going Report Day 3

Cast
Mrs. SgtTigger Sherrie
Here We Go Again Angel
MsMin Beth

On arrival meeting up with Piglett822 Jeanne
Also Teay Terri

Today is Magic Kingdom................ the long day............

Well, first off I cant remember everything that happened on this day...... they got a lot done............ OK first off I get a call while they are on the bus enroute to the park.... There is going to be a file crew in Magic Kingdom toady and they will be filming the Air Force Thunderbirds flying over the castle.......... This is cool..... Yes, Sherrie tells me there in a film crew there..... they pass them on the way into the Kingdom....

I get scolded by Beth for not calling her for her Birthday..... Well, I did not want to call them before they were up and at it.... So I sent her a nice text message wishing her a Happy Birthday....... Do you know the in less than 2 weeks time Beth has all 3 of her kids birthdays and then hers....... She really is a great planner........

I get a call a short while later from Sherrie telling me they are coming over right now..... WOOOOOOsssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh Can you hear that?????? Ummmm yes it sounded like a JET FLYING over REAL LOUD............. she said they got some cool pictures.

Somewhere along the line I won a Limbo contest........... You got me on this one folks...... I have figured out that there is a picture of me out there somewhere on this trip........ I figured this one out last night when they were having the party for Beth........ Since I was told I was having fun.

I got a few calls from Angel but did not answer..... they headed over to Kona and meet with Jeanne to eat dinner. I hear it was good... I also hear that there has been a lot of singing of Happy Birthday going on. As they leave the Poly on the monorail Angel asked the people in the car with them if they wanted to sing Happy Birthday to Beth....... Well, they did not know is that it was Disney Employees and of course they wanted to sing.......
Back at the park they had a ton of time to see everything they wanted.... Sherrie called me while they were in the Fire House on Main Street. Sherrie got to watch the Spectro Magic parade through the side window of the Fire House.
I did hear they got forgot about at Pirates of the Caribbean but I really need to hear the whole story on this on........ They got to ride Big Thunder 2 times in a row back to back......... All in all I think that had a great day and Beth had a wonderful birthday..... I was getting text messages all night long
But unlike some people I had to go to bed while somefolks were still at the park....... I did hear from them today and they were back at the room for 1:40 am...... They did good as that was a long day.........

They are having a ball.... even without me......... but since they were at Magic Kingdom I could not be mad at them...... it is the happiest place in the world..... and If I am not there at least someone I know is.......... and on someone's birthday what more could you ask for.....

Tomorrow is EPCOT......... cant wait to hear about it.......

:cop: :tigger:

kakn7294
04-08-2008, 10:50 PM
I'm glad to hear Beth had a wonderful birthday - sounds like a whole lot of celebrating going on! I'm surprised they were able to drag her back to the room early. Thanks for sharing - can't wait to hear all about tomorrow's adventures! You know Bret, I'm beginning to think maybe you really aren't such a bad guy - after all, you were so gracious about Beth being at MK for her birthday without you (shhh, don't tell Angel I said that okay? :thumbsup:).

c&d
04-09-2008, 11:00 AM
I must say you're bucking up well. If DH was at Disney I'd be wicked jealous.

tinkerbell04
04-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Sounds like they are having fun! And they are trying to include you :)

Here we go again...
04-10-2008, 11:36 PM
You should have seen Bret limbo!! :thedolls:
He really got low... :funny:
Met a couple of lovely women... :heart:

I can't wait to get the photos posted. :angel:

MsMin
04-11-2008, 12:18 AM
You should have seen Bret limbo!! :thedolls:
He really got low... :funny:
Met a couple of lovely women... :heart:
I can't wait to get the photos posted. :angel:
Yes everyone did sing to me :cake: but Bret was a little "flat" :rotfl: WE had a wonderful time and will write more soon. Angel and Sherrie went out of their ways to make my birthday special... Terri and Jeanne were wonderful too. Let's go back and do it again.
Bret I didn't scold you :fresh: Thank you for the lovely text msgs...

faline
04-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Sounds like there's a group of women out there having a wonderful Disney time!

dolphinmickey9170
04-14-2008, 03:55 PM
What a fabulous day, Happy Birthday Beth!!

Thanks for sharing.:mickey: