PDA

View Full Version : Non DDP restaurant choice?

steinx3
04-08-2008, 06:29 PM
We are going to WDW over Christmas and doing the Disney Cruise in the middle of our trip. We will be participating in the DDP at the end of our trip, but will have one night on the front end that we will not.

What restaurant would you recommend going to that is NOT on the DDP (since it might be the only time we do not do the plan)?

KineGirl
04-08-2008, 06:33 PM
I would recommend either Fultons at DTD or the Yachtsman at Y&BC

drhama
04-08-2008, 07:59 PM
We will be eating at the House of Blues prior to our check and the DDP. Love everything about HOB. Even the bathroom is fun.

myhappyplace
04-08-2008, 09:52 PM
I am with the others. I have been to Fulton's and it is wonderful. I am anxious to go to HOB. The only other one I would add is Raglan Road. It is Irish. Love it.

Natazu
04-08-2008, 11:12 PM
I can't say this with enough emphasis, there is finally an true gourmet Italian restaurant on the Disney property. It's a little pricey and isn't on the dining plan. But, for the money, I don't think there is a better place for Italian anywhere in Central Florida.

il Mulino at The Swan

PetefromRI
04-09-2008, 11:40 AM
We absolutly love Fultons for lunch or dinner.Great food,service and the atmosphere is beautiful.It's a must do every trip now!