PDA

View Full Version : EE & EMH Hours August

jans2kids
04-08-2008, 04:11 PM
I was just looking at the EE and EMH days for our trip in August. There have always been one of each for everyday we have been there in the past, but I noticed the 1st week we are there 8/12-8/16 there is an EE and an EMH for each day but the next week 8/17-8/23 there is only an EE or an EMH for each day with the exception of 8/18. Do you think this means Disney is expecting lower crowds this year for the end of August and therefore has eliminated some EE and EMH days. Is there a chance they will add days if they see reservations increasing?

MarkC
04-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi Jan,

I'm guessing there are two reasons for this: 1) The later you get into August, the lower the crowds. You may be surprised how mild the crowds are at that time. 2) There are rumors that Disney will offer free dining starting 8/24, which means many people will delay there August trips until that time when possible. Mark

p.s. Hope you found the prior information on Beach Club I sent you to be helpful. Appears we will be there at the same time.

jans2kids
04-09-2008, 06:52 AM
MarkC; you info on the Beach Club was helpful, in fact we changed our reservations so that we could spend a few more nights there.

We did hear about the dining plan starting 8/24, figures its the day we come home, but our trip in 2007 was the same weeks in August and there were EE and EMH hours every day we were there, and in fact the water parks had EE every day in August, but I see this year there are only a few of those too.

I have no complaints if everyone waits until free dining to book their trips and the crowds are lower the 10 days we will be there.

No matter what we will still have a great time.