PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back - Do they still do it & how does it work?

goofysbabe
04-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Keep hearing about Bounce Back..... are they still doing this? How does it work? Do you pay for your trip when you book it, just put money down? Does it have to be the same time a year later?? I'd appreciate any info. on this.

TBY2225
04-08-2008, 08:52 AM
I have the bounce-back free dining for my trip coming up in September. When we were vacationing in September last year during free dining, Disney had a promotion going on. If you booked before then end of your trip for a trip during the same time frame (Aug-Sept) this year you were able to get free dining again and have first choice. We still had to put down a $200 deposit right then and we also had to still have a MYW package with rack rate on the room. I still think free dining is the best promotion Disney offers, but that is my opinon! Hope that helps!

Strmchsr
04-08-2008, 09:37 AM
The bounce-back was offered last fall for people booking this fall. I believe it was only offered in September and, possibly, October. It wasn't offered in November when we were there. But, as stated above, if you get that offer you have to put your $200 deposit down to reserve your next year's vacation before checking out on your current vacation. It doesn't hurt to ask while you're down there if you think you would be interested.

Goofy Dad 13
04-08-2008, 03:20 PM
We booked the bounce back last January (4th if I remember correctly). It was for discounted room rate for time periods which basically mirrored the code offers many received this spring. Not a better deal than the codes, but you knew you had a discount.