PDA

View Full Version : Places online to place my pictures?

KineGirl
04-07-2008, 03:31 PM
I see all these awesome trip reports with picture links in them! Does anyone know of a free website that you can do this on? Is there a site that lets you upload a word or adobe document to be viewed online?

We are staying at AK villas this time and would like to share the photos with everyone here and at home

Thanks!

loopner67
04-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Photo bucket is a free picture hosting site that I know a lot of people use.

nls721
04-07-2008, 10:43 PM
I do photobucket as well. It is nice because you are able to setup different albums for each trip.

Buttercup
04-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Photobucket, Flikr, Webshots. They're all good.

KineGirl
04-07-2008, 11:28 PM
thanks everyone!!!

Altair
04-08-2008, 06:53 AM
If your ISP is ATT/Yahoo, the full Flickr membership is included in with it.

EpcotNut
04-08-2008, 07:00 AM
:thumbsup:I agree with all and I believe Photobucket allows you to post videos as well. Photobucket gets my vote. Can't wait to see your photos of the AK Villas. Enjoy!

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-12-2008, 11:25 PM
I use photobucket too. I recently started to put pictures online in case something happens to my computer I still have them.

disneyfangirl
03-06-2019, 09:39 PM
I was looking for threads or posts if anyone had experienced the some issues with photobucket. I can't seem to access my old photos on photobucket anymore and now it's paid!! :( All those memories gone... Makes me wish that I just had the photos developed on a good old school album.
Recently I tried the hpage.com (https://www.hpage.com) website builder since apparently, it has an extensive file hosting for free. You can also post it for public once you create a website but I am having a hard time with the interface...
Would anyone recommend me a good photo storage tool (not photobucket please!!) that is easy to tinker and browse around with? What do you guys use now?

Cinderelley
03-23-2019, 04:29 PM
I was looking for threads or posts if anyone had experienced the some issues with photobucket. I can't seem to access my old photos on photobucket anymore and now it's paid!! :( All those memories gone... Makes me wish that I just had the photos developed on a good old school album.
Recently I tried the hpage.com (https://www.hpage.com) website builder since apparently, it has an extensive file hosting for free. You can also post it for public once you create a website but I am having a hard time with the interface...
Would anyone recommend me a good photo storage tool (not photobucket please!!) that is easy to tinker and browse around with? What do you guys use now?

I love Shutterfly. I've never had a problem with having my pictures on their share sites, and they frequently have sales on their personalized stuff which I buy.