PDA

View Full Version : Codes

Welovejiminy!
04-07-2008, 01:40 PM
I recently heard that if you phone WDW and ask them if you have a code attatched to your name it can save you alot of money on your next trip if in fact you do. I know that there are codes attatched to special offers etc. Can anyone clarify?

cwarner
04-07-2008, 02:00 PM
I tried this because Kathy at MJ told me to try. You call and ask if there's a code attached to your name and when she gave me the code I gave it to Kathy. I didn't use the discount because my days aren't flexible. Your dates pretty much have to be flexible. Now someone correct me if I am wrong but the code is in there computer from when the send you out offers.

Hope this is correct info and that it helps you

#1donaldfan
04-07-2008, 02:15 PM
YEP!!!! You sure can ... I did and did have one for 40% off a moderate, but for specific dates (can't remember them)....but DW wanted to go during Christmas, so we won't be able to use a code discount this year....it's our second code in 5 years so I suppose that's not too bad?????

Call 'em and tell them that you may have missed your email or post card and could they possibly check to see if you have a code assigned to your name......but if I'm not mistaken, and unless they extended it, they had to be used/booked by 3-31???:confused: