PDA

View Full Version : i <3 magical journeys!

dumbo_buddy
04-07-2008, 09:40 AM
denise is the best. just got my email from her telling me that DH and i are all set for FREE dining! yay!:party:

if anyone is wondering if they should use MJ or not, i say DO IT!!! :thumbsup:

i guess now all i have to do is wait until 9/17!!!:mickey:

Katiebell
04-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Yep, me too :) Got an email first thing this morning that free dining was added to our package -- and we check in 9/19 and it is good for length of stay through the 26th :) :cloud9:

Santuitman
04-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Karen at MJ took care of us as well. They really rock!!!!:thumbsup:

dumbo_buddy
04-07-2008, 10:26 AM
"Dear Boss at Magical Journeys,
Your travel agents should all get raises.
Thanks,
Dumbo"

BMan62
04-07-2008, 11:22 AM
denise is the best. just got my email from her telling me that DH and i are all set for FREE dining! yay!:party:

i guess now all i have to do is wait until 9/17!!!:mickey:

:ditto: Denise has made our last two trips more magical that we could have planned! We will be using Denise and MJ for all our WDW trips!!

homeschool mom
04-07-2008, 12:25 PM
We have used Debbie at MJ for every one of our trips except our first in 2000, and that was only because I didn't know about MJ back then. Debbie is wonderful and I would highly recommend her to anyone. In fact, I have. :mickey: She put up with all my emails yesterday and today and got us our free dining package this morning. We will be headed to WDW in mid-Sept. :party: I'm sure everyone at MJ is just as wonderful! :number1:

MMouse6937
04-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Another shout out for Debbie!! She's the BEST! We have planned our last two with MJs and I have never had to worry about a thing and Debbie was always so wonderful with any questions (silly or not) that I might have.

:number1:

Jared
04-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Yet another testimonial explaining why every single person who goes to Disney should use the agents at Magical Journeys. It's almost irrelevant that Magical Journeys sponsors this site. If they didn't, I'd still speak this glowingly. I've worked with Karen for years now, and I will never book another trip myself. They make everything so easy.

Congratulations on booking the free dining promotion, and enjoy your countdown!

:tasty:

Tink1
04-08-2008, 10:41 AM
"Dear Boss at Magical Journeys,
Your travel agents should all get raises.
Thanks,
Dumbo"

They are all great, aren't they! I am very fortunate to have them all as friends, let alone co-workers.

Nanc