PDA

View Full Version : BBB reservations

biodtl
04-07-2008, 06:20 AM
I am about 45 minutes away from calling, and I realized there was one thing I am not sure of:

Do BBB reservations work like ADRs - can I make them 180 days out from my arrival date like I can with ADRs, or do I have to wait until 180 days from the BBB date (which is a couple days later)?

I know I can ask when I call, but it would be great to be prepared and hear from the experts beforehand!

cal5755
04-07-2008, 08:55 AM
I don't know if you already called and know the answer but YES it is just like adr's and you can make them at 180 days. I took my girls last year and they loved it!! We have our appointment booked for our September trip this year.

Have a super magical trip!!

biodtl
04-07-2008, 09:29 AM
I did call and I got DD's reservation (castle package - she's going to go nuts!)

Thanks!

cal5755
04-07-2008, 10:06 AM
She is going to have sooo much fun!!! My girls were exstatic!! They do such a great job and the pictures are awesome!! I can't wait for them to do it again.... this time we made crt adr's for right after the make-over.

I know you guys will have a blast!! Enjoy every magical minute :magic:

JMTStone
04-08-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm glad you went for the package. We just did this for DD6 on her Birthday and made arrangements for Cinderella's Royal Table for lunch just after the photo shoot. It was a wonderful day!!!! I have pictures, if you want to PM me!