PDA

View Full Version : Camp Rock!!

DisneyFreak23
04-06-2008, 09:07 PM
:)Am i the only one who is insanely excited about this new Disney channel Original movie starring the JONAS BROTHERS?!!!!! I just watched the new preview and I am totally excited! It looks amazing and I want to see Demi Lovato and if she can actually sing. the movie looks outstanding and I simply cant wait! June 20th! :cloud9:

And they also showed a new preview for Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream and it said it will come out next month!

I cant wait!:D

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS:cloud9::D

murphy1
04-08-2008, 12:45 PM
We are too!! Demi is a good singer, do you watch As the Bell Rings, the short shows they have on Disney Channel, she sang on one of those.

DisneyFreak23
04-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Yeha, i've seen that episode! She is pretty good

joanna71985
04-08-2008, 02:46 PM
I can't wait to see it!!

PrincessCandaceMarie
05-30-2008, 05:01 PM
I am! I love it and I can't wait for Camp Rock!!

Just wanted to get some Jo Bro love going...

Its been a month since I've seen them and met them at the Disney Channel Games and at the HS parade.....and I'm stillllllll wanting more!!!

DisneyFreak23
05-30-2008, 07:23 PM
JoBro love is alive and Strong here!!! cant wait for the new episode tonight!!! I love the series so far and i simplay cannot wait for Camp Rock to come out!!!!

Minnie Imagineer
06-03-2008, 05:34 PM
omg! i love the jonas brothers!!! cant wait for camp rock-i might even get the dolls when they come out in target. Living the dream is so funny! Joe with his 'inner nerd' LOL i love him!

Minnie Imagineer
06-03-2008, 05:38 PM
i cant wait for camp rock! it will blow HSM out of the park! lol, not a huge hsm fan...but i dont hate it. I just LOVE the JoBros!!!! I dont really like Demi Lovato because she gets to spend time with the jobros and in the movie she and Joe (or shane) fall in love! NO! i hope they dont kiss!! that should be me!! lol! But anyway, Demi is a really good singer and shes only like what 14 or 15?

DisneyFreak23
06-04-2008, 04:29 PM
omg! i love the jonas brothers!!! cant wait for camp rock-i might even get the dolls when they come out in target. Living the dream is so funny! Joe with his 'inner nerd' LOL i love him!

ditto!
i have my alarm go off everyday at 3 so i can unleash MY inner nerd lol!!

gottaluvdisney
06-09-2008, 06:40 PM
OMJ I AM TOTALLY EXCITED ABOUT CAMP ROCK!!!! I already love the three songs they premiered on radio Disney!! AHHH!!! My friend is having a party to go watch it on June 20th and I am soooo excited!! 11 MORE DAYS!!! Oh and I love Demi's voice it is absolutely outstanding!! And of course the Jonas Brothers voices are AMAZING!!! YAY!!

Minnie Imagineer
06-20-2008, 11:42 AM
Tonight is CAMP ROCK!!! I am soooo excited for it's preimere!!!!!! I downloaded the cd already..i like we rock, play my music, our time, gotta find you, too cool and hasta la vista. I don't like the song What it Takes or Here I Am though. I am so happy they r already starting planning for CR2-Frankie is supposed to b in it (a cameo)!!!!
Oh and you know those CR dolls they r supposed to have at Target of Mitchie and Shane???-i can't find them in the Targets I went to, just online but i want 2 buy them in store. Does anybody know if they r out yet????

ps for anyone who dosent know:
CR is on Disney Channel tonight (fri) at 8
on ABC sat at 8
on ABC Family sun at 8
and on disney.com on monday!!!

Cant wait to see what every1 thinks of the movie!

RedSoxFan
06-20-2008, 04:49 PM
DD11 is excited about it. She loves the Jonas Bros. I will tivo it so she can watch it over and over.

Minnie Imagineer
06-21-2008, 11:52 AM
OMJ!! Camp Rock was so good last night!!! Was I the only one who was super surprised Shane and Mitchie didn't kiss?!?!?! (I am happy they didn't don't get me wrong!). I can't wait to watch it again tonight!!! Anyone else have comments about it???
:number1:

DisneyFreak23
06-21-2008, 04:50 PM
OMJ!! Camp Rock was so good last night!!! Was I the only one who was super surprised Shane and Mitchie didn't kiss?!?!?! (I am happy they didn't don't get me wrong!). I can't wait to watch it again tonight!!! Anyone else have comments about it???

OMG!!! I was like sooooooo happy when they didnt kiss! i had braced myself and everything, but then i saw credits! I was screaming and yelling. My friend thought i was nuts. I am sooo excited to see it again tonight!

murphy1
06-21-2008, 08:33 PM

It was really good! Even as a mom I liked it along with the kids. Yeah, I was bracing for the kiss and to cover the 8 yo's eyes, they did that whole thing well. Disney always has the witch girl too, it drives me nuts, but that is also great literature to have the antagonist character and Disney has always had one in all their movies, but the girl was over the top. I picked up the CR pajamas at Target today for my 6 and 8 yo, they were excited about that.

PrincessCandaceMarie
07-10-2008, 11:49 AM
YES!!! 7C on Disney Channel..a behind the scenes with our Jo Bros....DON'T FORGET:thumbsup:

WE ROCK:number1: