PDA

View Full Version : Another 4 day dining question

tundramom
04-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Tell me if I have this right please... On the 4 night Wonder (no Palo) we will eat at Animator's, Triton's, Parrot Cay, and one repeat. The second night will be Dress Up night no matter which venue? And yet another night is Pirates in the Caribbean dress and no matter where we are it's all the same menu? Is there actually something else for the Pirate night besides eating ie: party on deck, etc. Just trying to plan outfits. Thanks:mickey:

WonderlandsMostWanted
04-06-2008, 07:31 PM
we're doing the 4 night cruise on the Wonder as well. While I haven't been on the cruise before, I have read that Pirate night includes a deck party, guests are encouraged to dress up pirate style and stuff. That's also the night they'll have fireworks at sea.

ElenitaB
04-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Tundramom, in answer to your questions, you're right: your dress up night (second night onboard) and pirate night (third night) are held in whatever restaurant you are assigned for those two evenings... so you might be dressing up and pirating it up the same restaurant, Animator's Palette, Triton's or Parrot Cay. It's just the luck of the draw. (We had APPT this past cruise.)

DisneyDudet
04-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Just remember that your Pirate night will be the repeat restaurant, so you don't miss out on your dining rotation. Like Ellen's was APPT, you can have any combo of the restaurants. She had Pirate night at Parrot Cay. Dress up night is just part of your regular dining rotation. The only thing special is the chance to dress up nicely for dinner.

As far as Pirate Night, there is the special meal in all the restaurants (except palo), characters dressed in their Pirate garb (more chances to meet Capt Jack!), and the deck party that ends with a BANG! There is also a dessert buffet usually (and I noticed some hot sandwiches as well). They also play one of the Pirate Movies on the Ariel View Television on deck 9/10 and/or in the theater. Its just a super fun night! Its fun to dress up!