PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa free dining question.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
04-06-2008, 01:07 PM
I am a Disney Visa holder... and if rumors are correct... free dining will be released to us tomorrow on the 7th. My question is... HOW will it be released? WIll I get an e-mail? Something in the snail mail? Will it be posted here on intercot?

Jodi
04-06-2008, 01:22 PM
We are Disney Visa holders too, I am getting sooo anxious to find out if free dining will be offered this year, it just makes our trip so much better. Can't wait to find out....:figment:

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
04-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Jodi...
Please submit a post if you hear anything tomorrow! I want to call my travel agent ASAP if it is released.. And depending on the dates... we may end up moving up our trip. THANKS!!!

Strmchsr
04-06-2008, 01:39 PM
IF it is released, Magical Journeys informs us the second they know and we will post in on the front page. Don't count on an email or anything to inform you that the discount is available. You might or might not get one. So, check the front page of Intercot early in the morning or contact MJ today and get settled with them so that they can handle it for you.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
04-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Thank you!
Ill be checking by 7am tomorrow morning!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Let it be released!!! ;)

Sunshine1010
04-06-2008, 02:58 PM
What dates would this special be for?

SEllis
04-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Do you have to be a Disney Visa card holder, or just book a stay at a disney resort?

onjbj
04-06-2008, 04:03 PM
No one knows the dates for sure yet- rumored to begin either 8/24 or 8/30 but don't believe anything is firm until you see it here!!

Initially, the offer is open only to Disney Visa cardholders, then it opens up to the general public if there are still rooms available on the offer.

We get there 8/24- so I'm keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed!! Can't change our dates b/c I'm a teacher.

georger
04-06-2008, 05:34 PM
I am also waiting and hoping the rumors are true...I did not book with MJ or any travel agent so I will have to call on my own. My question is why wouldn't Disney Visa let you know about this? We have the DV and I was counting on an email or some kind of notification from them??? Where should I look on Intercot tomorrow AM?:confused:

JenniferS.
04-06-2008, 08:01 PM
If the rumor IS true, do you think I can call at 12:00 am??? Do they ever close? I've called before at 10 pm to make dining plans and i've called early in the morning. I hope free dining comes out!!