PDA

View Full Version : pofq

mouselover93
04-06-2008, 01:05 PM
hows pofq good clean nice? all i know is that it's small and that they get picked up and dropped off before riverside

#1donaldfan
04-06-2008, 01:47 PM
From what we can tell the FQ is run just like Riverside.....we've only stayed at POR AB and it's never been a problem in any aspect....

...the busses from the resort to the park starts at FQ, then through the Riverside depots, which only takes a minute or two....

...from the parks to the resort we each have our own terminal, occasionaly from the riverside depot it'll stop at the FQ but not every time, and I just can't think from where to the POR's that happens...??

You'll have a GREAT time at the FQ, I'm sure!!

RockinRobin
04-06-2008, 02:28 PM
POFQ is great. We always try to stay there. It is the smallest resort which means less walking to the food court, to the main lobby, to the buses, to the pool, to the boat dock to go to DTD. It has a great theme like New Orleans. Very quiet clean and peaceful. We are older with out kids and we like it the best.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-06-2008, 06:27 PM
We love POFQ!

It is a smaller resort, which is great, less walking, and no where is too far away.

We like the theming, DD loves the pool, and we love being first on and off the buses. The food court is good, never too busy. They don't have too many "grab-and-go" items, but the food is generally good.

We had no issues at all on our last trip, and are really looking forward to going back in May.

garymacd
04-06-2008, 07:17 PM
You picked up on two of the most important and impressive things about POFQ: it is small and you do get picked up and dropped off first. But you missed the best thing about POFQ.

The Beignets!!!

:cloud9:

pdrlkr
04-06-2008, 08:42 PM
POFQ is one of our favorite resorts! :thumbsup: :mickey:

Bri
04-06-2008, 09:20 PM
we love pofq too. like everyone else said, it's small, quite, the buses are never too packed, it's easy to get around, and the theme is nice. we highly recommend it, you won't regret it!

RedSoxFan
04-06-2008, 09:54 PM
I thought POFQ was very nice when we stayed there. No long walks to anywhere. I did not like sharing busses with POR -- just made the trip very long.

RockinRollerMom
04-12-2008, 02:38 PM
POFQ is a great resort. Short walk to everything. We have stayed there twice. First time in building 5 second time in building 7. Building 7 was a little bit of a walk to the food court and bus stop. If walking is an issue for you I would request a closer building. The pool is great esp. for small children. The buses aren't that great. We tend to stay at the park until closing and every night our bus line was always the longest! Have a great trip!!

PetefromRI
04-12-2008, 03:18 PM
We're staying there in May and I've been reading alot of reviews on different websites.It seems that lately there seems to be some room issues(not to clean and rundown).I e-mailed Disney today to tell them my concerns about the rooms and I'm really curious to what kind of reply I'll recieve.I'm not really picky and I want to think that these bad reviews are from hotel snobs but I figure why not let them know what I've been reading,it can't hurt.