04-06-2008, 11:10 AM
The I am not going Report Day 1

Cast
Mrs. SgtTigger Sherrie
Here We Go Again Angel
MsMin Beth

On arrival meeting up with Piglett822 Jeannie
Also Teay Terri

Well, they drove all the way to Orlando on the first day so they could stay out of the rain..... I got a couple of calls from Angel aka Ms. EVIL. I did answer them to her surprise.... I told here she was not in Disney yet so I could still answer her......

They stayed right across from Downtown Disney the first night.

The next day they got up and headed to Downtown Disney........ They also hit the outlet mall to check out the Character Premier. I am told the Sherrie got some bargains............

Next time I heard from them they were at Wilderness Lodge..... how do I know because Angel aka Ms. Evil has been calling me but as I said I am not answering but she is leaving me voice messages........ Sherrie did call me to let me know they were at the lodge.....

Somewhere along the way they meet up with Terri ( teay ) and found a lounge........

They did make it to Downtown Disney again.... Sherrie said it was packed even at 9:00 pm at night. They did get caught in a downpour on the way back. Terri said the parks were packed and they are hopping it is not as bad on Sunday.......... I believe they are off to Animal Kingdom for tomorrow..........

More as I hear from them........

:cop: :tigger:

buzznwoodysmom
04-06-2008, 11:22 AM
Don't feel bad Bret, they left me behind too!!! I called Angel to ask her some questions about SSR and she said "Guess where I am?" Sounded like they were having fun!!!! Looking forward to reading all three views of the rest of the trip!

dolphinmickey9170
04-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks for keeping informed...you are such trooper.:mickey:

kakn7294
04-06-2008, 03:54 PM
I see that Beth got her way and they drove straight through. Sounds like they are having a good time (without you). Even though you won't answer, it's still fun to think of all those voice messages Angel is leaving you - it still has to be tormenting. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Ed
04-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Bret, if it makes you feel any better, it's been raining cats:cat: and dogs :dog: around here today. :rain:

My weather radio has alarmed twice in the last hour with severe thunderstorm warnings.

So with any luck, their cell phones might have shorted out by now unless they found shelter in some nice dry place. Think :marg: & :beer:

daparish
04-06-2008, 04:58 PM
I knew Beth would keep driving until she reached Disney.:mickey: I really hope the weather clears up for them. They are really looking forward to this trip and it would be a real shame if they were stuck inside because of the weather. Bret - you should have followed them. You could have stood outside the hotel door and called Angel and told her to look outside for a great big surprise. :cool:

faline
04-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Glad they arrived safely!

BluewaterBrad
04-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Too much!! I am heading to read the next days adventures!:mickey:

DisneyorBust
04-09-2008, 07:38 AM
Sounds like a good start to their trip, look forward to the next report!

MsMin
04-10-2008, 12:36 PM
:rotfl: notice I'm not the evil one :D
We did drive straight through b/c we were staying ahead of the severe weather. We were under a tornado watch when we left.... :rain:

Here we go again...
04-10-2008, 11:28 PM
I was with Beth on diving straight through... I just HAD to wake up on Disney property.
It was a nice smooth trip and we did not hit too much bad weather, that would catch up with us by Monday.
Look for our version of the trip reports and pictures coming soon!!
Bret does not know just how much fun he had. :D

MsMin
04-11-2008, 12:07 AM
I'm still weary.... :spy: