PDA

View Full Version : When is Check-in at All Star Movies

heatherb
04-04-2008, 08:51 PM
We are coming down on Friday Morning 9am and are wondering when we should check in to our room. Will they let us check in before the park that day? Or should we drive to the park, and then ckeck in after? I guess I would rather do it before if possible. I am looking for suggestions> Thank you, as always.

Strmchsr
04-04-2008, 09:16 PM
You can check in as early as 7 am. If your room isn't ready you can put your luggage in the luggage holding area, or leave it in your car, and head to the parks. You can then pick up your luggage whenever you get back to the resort. Another option, if the resort isn't packed out you can ask for a "ready" room if your assigned room isn't already available. It's always better to get check-in out of the way before heading to the parks, especially if your tickets are tied to your room.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-05-2008, 09:53 PM
If you decide to have them hold your luggage for you till you can get in your room and hop a bus to the parks (that would be my suggestion), you may want to have one bag that's easy to grab for freshening up in the lobby restroom, including comfy shoes, etc., plus cameras, ponchos, sunglasses and the like.
Welcome to Intercot, by the way!:wave:

Young@Heart
04-05-2008, 10:38 PM
We've always "checked-in" before the official time, but we've never gotten our room immediately. However, since our tickets our tied to our room, we just get our tickets, go to the park, and come back when our room is ready. They give you a # to call, and it's so easy to "waste" a few hours in the parks. :cloud9:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
04-05-2008, 11:59 PM
When we stayed there in January, we checked in at 11:30ish and our room was ready for us. (And AWESOME location---soooo glad I got the preferred!) I am sure it depends on the season, how crowded they are, and all that jazz... Be prepared for it to not be ready I guess.

playdead88
04-06-2008, 07:45 AM
yep the last 4 years our flight has arrived in orlando at 9:20 so we check in by 11 and head to magic kingdom for a dole whip! our room is usually ready by 2 - they will give you a 1-800 number to call and check to see if your room is ready while you're out at the parks :mickey:

14 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!