04-04-2008, 08:46 PM
The I am not going Report Departure Day

Cast
Mrs. SgtTigger Sherrie
Here We Go Again Angel
MsMin Beth

On arrival meeting up with Piglett822 Jeannie
Also Teay Terri

Well, they are off........ left me here alone with Koda the Cat........ no, Disney for us........ :nono:

The left here a little after 2 PM and are on the road.....

When they got here they tried to bribe me with Turtles and a Tigger...... Beth gave me some cheese and crackers to go with my whine..... although I don't think I have been whining just stating the facts......
The Tigger was a Bunny Tigger...... He is now sitting with my other Tiggers......
Hi that's not going to buy me.......... but it was a good start......... :funny:

No stun gun but they did buy a plastic dart gun........ they choose not to use it since I was working when they left and they did have to get out of the Parish.......... :cop:

Angel :thedolls: has already called me to let me know they are on there way.......

So I just heard from them and they are about 45 minutes from Tallahassee.......

I guess I will post more as I hear from them and I am sure I will here from them.....

Oh yea I already ate 2 of the turtles........ :tasty:

:cop: :tigger:

merlinmagic4
04-04-2008, 09:05 PM
The I am not going Report Departure Day

I guess I will post more as I hear from them and I am sure I will here from them.....

Oh yea I already ate 2 of the turtles........ :tasty:

I'm sure you will and we all can't wait to read it! Enjoy those turtles :party:

KylesMom
04-04-2008, 10:34 PM
cheese and crackers to go with my whine..... although I don't think I have been whining just stating the facts......
Sorry, but I gotta go with the girls on this one! I'm expecting that Sherri, Angel & Beth will keep you up all night with phone calls! :D

Looking forward to their progress. Keep us posted! (Um, I'm sure you will)!

BluewaterBrad
04-05-2008, 03:42 AM
My wife and girlfriends are at the World now. I am getting ready for work!!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
04-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Just relax....no girls buggin' you.....eat what you want....watch what you want....go to bed when you want. Have fun and keep us informed. :mickey:

When are you going again?

Love your reports!!:thumbsup:

Ed
04-05-2008, 02:04 PM
My wife and girlfriends are at the World now. I am getting ready for work!!:mickey:

You mean you wife allows you to have girlfriends? Plural, even?? She must be truly one in a million...

kakn7294
04-05-2008, 04:08 PM
You mean you wife allows you to have girlfriends? Plural, even?? She must be truly one in a million...I thought the same thing. My DH has multiple girlfriends too (in his mind). ;)

Hey Bret, keep us posted. I do have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that there was no stun gun involved. Oh well...

LottaLubes
04-05-2008, 07:38 PM
You mean you wife allows you to have girlfriends? Plural, even?? She must be truly one in a million...

Too funny!

To be fair, I'm assuming there will be an all boys trip coming up some time soon? You know, for your wife's husband and boyfriends? :) (Gee, doesn't have the same ring to it...)

SgtTigger
04-05-2008, 08:42 PM

I was thinking the same thing.........

Just relax....no girls buggin' you.....eat what you want....watch what you want....go to bed when you want. Have fun and keep us informed.
When are you going again?

Love your reports!!:thumbsup:

Oh I am relaxed but I have had at least 7 phone calls from Angel aka Ms. EVIL.... I am not answering though.... it is driving her crazy....

I thought the same thing. My DH has multiple girlfriends too (in his mind). ;)

Hey Bret, keep us posted. I do have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that there was no stun gun involved. Oh well...

Nope so sorry no stun gun...... I will keep you posted for sure........

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Bret, I'm so sorry that you didn't get to go too. I'm sure they won't have as much fun without you!

ElenitaB
04-06-2008, 12:13 AM
Kathy, I hate to tell you :secret: but half the fun is the getting to torture Bret. ;)

kakn7294
04-06-2008, 12:37 AM
Kathy, I hate to tell you :secret: but half the fun is the getting to torture Bret. ;)Yeah, I know! That's why I'm disappointed there was no stun gun involved in leaving him behind.

BronxTigger
04-06-2008, 01:02 AM
I'm amused that there are already this many replies to a trip report about staying home. :funny:

faline
04-07-2008, 03:07 PM
I guess you can spend all the time you have on your hands planning your next trip to Disney World?!

MsMin
04-10-2008, 12:25 PM
I thought the same thing. My DH has multiple girlfriends too (in his mind). ;)

He failed to mention the stun gun :fresh: I had a nerf dart gun but I was afraid I might hit him in the eye or something... I didn't want to leave feeling guilty but we did put a tigger on the back of the car with his tongue sticking out so it would be the last thing he saw when we pulled away :thedolls:
Accurate reports coming soon.
I actually typed up reports while there but Angel thought they were not up to speed b/c I was so tired...

Here we go again...
04-10-2008, 11:25 PM
He failed to mention the stun gun :fresh: I had a nerf dart gun but I was afraid I might hit him in the eye or something... I didn't want to leave feeling guilty but we did put a tigger on the back of the car with his tongue sticking out so it would be the last thing he saw when we pulled away :thedolls:
Accurate reports coming soon.
I actually typed up reports while there but Angel thought they were not up to speed b/c I was so tired...

Yeah, Beth brings a gun, a Tigger with his tongue sticking out and some cheese and crackers for Brets Whine... and I am the mean one????? :confused:

MsMin
04-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Yeah, Beth brings a gun, a Tigger with his tongue sticking out and some cheese and crackers for Brets Whine... and I am the mean one????? :confused:

and what did you have packed :rotfl: innocent :nono:

Here we go again...
04-11-2008, 11:26 AM
and what did you have packed :rotfl: innocent :nono:

I had a great little Easter Tigger... I WAS the nice one!! :angel: