PDA

View Full Version : We're finally all in ADR agreement

princessjojo
04-04-2008, 11:45 AM
We know this trip is a lot about the kids and try to let them plan and schedule as much as we can so they feel empowered. But we adults want some power as well since we're paying for the the vacation. Because we're going in June and taking the temperatures into consideration we scheduled many of our ADR's for early/semi-earlydinners so we could enjoy a cool time of the day and time to relax. We are on the DDP for convience so we didn't feel TS lunches would come close to getting us near our money's worth. And with so many of us to include we've finally narrowed our ADR's down to the following. Let me know what you think.

June 10: Whispering Canyon Cafe
June 11: Liberty Tree Tavern
June 12: 'Ohana 8:45 so we can watch fireworks
June 13: Chef Mickey's
June 14: No firm plans(I have to take one of my sisters back to the airport @ 6pm)
June 15: Brown Derby
June 16: Hoop De Doo
June 17: Kona Cafe
June 18: Crystal Palace
June 19: Still Don't Know-Any suggestions???

Jeff G
04-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Those are great choices, you have most of my favorites including Kona.

A suggestion I would make is to incorporate Biergarten in if you've never tried it. The food was great, the staff was friendly and the entertainment was amusing. We've done the lunch and will be doing it again.

ElenitaB
04-04-2008, 01:58 PM
How about something at DTD for your last night? It's close to SSR (you can take the boat over there), you can do your last minute shopping, and maybe make an early evening of it to finish packing. We really enjoyed our meal at Wolfgang Puck Cafe.