PDA

View Full Version : Questions?????

yjgirl715
04-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Hello All!

I have a couple of questions (for now at least)
1.) How much longer are they going to do have the P&P party? We are going in Sept of 09 (516 days away) and wanted to know if anyone knew if this party would still be occuring?

2.) Which party do you think is better P&P or the MNSSCH? I doubt we would enough money to do both, but would like to try one?

Thanks for all yor help!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-04-2008, 02:37 PM
The P&P will end in June this year, which is fine by me. I went 3x last year and loved it, and when I saw the changes this year, I said I wasn't. It was much better last year but the fireworks are amazing.

I went to MNSSHP 2x last year and loved it. I would recommend that one to everyone. It's now my favorite since P&P decided to be less fun. Amazing parade, and great fireworks. Dress up! It's fun that way.

SpaceMtn101
04-06-2008, 03:20 PM
They only run one hard ticket event during any particular event... so sept is MNSSHP.
I have to tell u MMNSSHP is sooooooooooo much more worth the money than the Pirate party. There is a alot more to do ... alot more candy ... and the parade and fireworks are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better... i have worked both parties and have seen a lot of what is done and my vote is definately MNSSHP

SEllis
04-06-2008, 03:25 PM
We did the halloween at the magic kingdom and it was spectacular!!! Going back this year and planning my trip for the fall instead of our usual anniversary trip in the spring so we don't miss it!!