PDA

View Full Version : princess & pirate party characters

like2workout
04-04-2008, 09:06 AM
if you want to meet some rare characters, try to go to one of the princess and pirate parties. in addition to the characters, everything else is alot of fun too. here's who i was able to get pics with that i had never met before: john smith, jack sparrow (this guy was great!), 2 camels from aladdin, 3 royal guards from aladdin, sebastian, flounder, carmen & fantail from the little mermaid. abu was also there and is very rare. there were several common characters that were all dressed in pirate or princess outfits (mickey, minnie, donald, daisy, goofy, pluto, chip, dale) and stitch was there with 4 arms! the little mermaid characters were all at the dance party, but if you just ask one of the people working there, they were all more than happy to get the character for me for a quick picture. the handlers were always very near the characters and were all great about the pics.

Hayden's Dad
04-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun. We are going to the May 16th party. Does anyone know if Snow White is there with her Prince, and is Prince Eric with Ariel. We got Prince Phillip and Prince Charming at the Christmas party, but it started to rain so we missed Snow's Prince. Thanks

like2workout
04-04-2008, 09:18 AM
i was there this week, 4/1, and eric was not there. i was told by someone working there that snow white's prince would be there, but no one knew where. he was not in toontown with snow white. it rained for about an hour, so maybe he didn't come out at all, or it could be that i just missed him with so much to see an do. let us know what you think of it when you return. but i know you'll love it.

joanna71985
04-04-2008, 03:57 PM
P&P is awsome. I can't wait to go in May/June.

senderella
04-05-2008, 11:06 AM
We saw Snow White and the Dwarfs during MNSSHP. Great picture!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
04-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun. We are going to the May 16th party. Does anyone know if Snow White is there with her Prince, and is Prince Eric with Ariel. We got Prince Phillip and Prince Charming at the Christmas party, but it started to rain so we missed Snow's Prince. Thanks

When we went in January, Snow White and her Prince came out, but no autographs, just pictures. They came out in front of Snow White's Scary Adventure. When we went in February, it rained so bad, the only characters were inside at ToonTown and the dance parties (that we saw anyways). We are going again tonight, and...guess what??? MORE RAIN! How fantastic... ugh.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-06-2008, 11:19 PM
3300 people tonight. Man this is gettin pathetic. The thing I liked about tonight was the parade - the characters paid soooo much attention to the Guests (and the Emporium got kisses and bows from my husband, Jack Sparrow!! As well as the other characters.)

The sisters were running on the sidewalks, talking to Guests, Aladdin and Jasmine were talking to the families. The pirates were fighting with the kids. It was really kinda cool and we just enjoyed watching them.

Hayden's Dad
04-07-2008, 08:55 AM
What's the limit to the number of tickets sold?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-07-2008, 01:27 PM
The highest I've seen in attendance was 10,000 and they were still selling tickets. I'm assuming probably 15,000-20,000, maybe more.

It's really bad though. Like....we stand around and look at each other. And then we look outside and see the stores across the way are already closed and mumble about how we should close too. Because I can tell you, Disney is most likely losing so much money for this event this year.

like2workout
04-07-2008, 02:08 PM
it's a shame that attendance is so low because it's such a great party! i would love to go back to it again.

joanna71985
04-07-2008, 02:12 PM
it's a shame that attendance is so low because it's such a great party! i would love to go back to it again.

Amen to that!! I can't wait to go in May.

Jozymouse
04-10-2008, 03:41 PM
At the Feb 14 '08 P&P we saw Snow White and Snow Prince at the entrance to Toontown as well as Belle wearing her yellow dress.:thumbsup:

Jozymouse
04-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Amen to that!! I can't wait to go in May.
I think it just might be my favorite party. I LOVE the parade and the rare characters that are out :thumbsup: Mmmmm... Jack Sparrow......:cloud9::blush:

like2workout
04-10-2008, 04:41 PM
jack sparrow was really hilarious too! and he spent a lot of time with everyone. he had the johnny depp look and imitation down perfect. also, they've really done up the location where he is. you walk through kind of a maze of skeletons, treasure, etc. to get to him, and end up in a room with him that looks very similar to the room with jack sparrow in it at the end of the pirates of the caribbean ride. in fact, when we first walked in, i thought it was a jack sparrow mannequin like in the ride - then he stood up! they've really made this meet and greet special!

Jozymouse
04-10-2008, 05:14 PM
at the 2007 party we got a Jack Sparrow that was DEAD ON, but at the 2008 party we were a bit disapointed. I guess we couldnt help but compare him to the one we had seen the year before :D

like2workout
04-10-2008, 05:23 PM
so far i've seen 2 jacks. one was at the pirate thing they have during the day where they get the kids involved, and then i saw one 2 weeks ago at the princess and pirate party. so far, i've seen 2 great ones. it must really take some searching to find someone that can pull that off!