PDA

View Full Version : How to hold ADRS?

SCbelle
04-04-2008, 07:00 AM
I get to make my ADRs on May 27th.

My question is, What do I give them to hold these? We are on the Deluxe DDP but won't have any reservation info until our package is paid off (not by May). Do we still have to give them a credit card # or is there something else to let them know of our DDP info?

Thanks!!:blush:

Tygger7
04-04-2008, 08:05 AM
To make your ADR's, all you will need is your reservation number. The CM will pull up your reservation, just to confirm that you have one and to verify that you're calling within 180 days of your arrival.

That being said....if you are doing the Fantasmic Dinner Package, CRT, Hoop Dee Do, Spirit of Aloha, etc. (I think there are a couple places I'm forgetting, but you get the idea), then you will have to provide a credit card number. They don't charge your card, it's just to make sure that you'll show up. If you pull a "no-show", they'll charge your card. Otherwise, you just pay via the dining plan at the time of the meal.

Hope this helps!

Seasonscraps
04-04-2008, 08:23 AM
You should still have a reservation number but you don't need one to make dining reseravations. You can make them 180 days before the day you want to dine. If you get the res# you'll be able to book ADRs for the first 10 days of your trip.

Dinner shows require payment at time of booking, others require a credit card hold. Roll down to the bottom of this PAGE (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/pss.asp) for the details.

auntfrannie
04-04-2008, 11:01 AM
When you call the ADR number they ask you to input your resort reservation # or your home phone #. I've never had to give my reservation # to make ADRs. The CM does ask what resort you're staying at.

vicster
04-04-2008, 11:08 AM
I recently made our ADRs for September without a reservation #. The CM just asked what resort we were staying at and she found the res #.

Figment78
04-04-2008, 02:54 PM
You can use your phone number to make ADRs. You do not need a reservation at the time of making your ADRs. I did this the last two trips for all my ADRs, including Hoop Dee Doo and CRT.