PDA

View Full Version : Poly MK View: Balconies/Patios?

maestrotim
04-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Greetings all,

I have a MK View room booked at the Polynesian next month and I was wondering something...After reading a lot of info on the boards, I learned that not all of the Poly rooms have a balcony or patio...some are just the French balcony which does not have room for sitting. I was wondering any of the MK view rooms fall into this category. I'm worried that I paid a premium for a view that I might not be able to enjoy as much as I want to.

Thanks for any background information!

threeh
04-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Howdy!!!!
First of all, if you haven't allready done so google tikiman 2001. He has a web site with really detailed info about which room are which views and pictures from different buildings. The older buildings have the "fake" 2nd floor. You could just request that you want a balcony or patio, or if you look at tikiman's site you could request which building and say 1 or 3rd floor to avoid the ones without balconies.
I really like the location and views from Tahiti for seeing the MK. I think all 3 floors have either a balcony or a patio and there is a really nice semi private beach in the front of Tahiti.

Good luck and happy planning:mickey:

maestrotim
04-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Thanks for your reply! I've been trying to access Tikiman's site for about a week, but haven't had any luck.

Polynesian Dweller
04-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Tahiti does indeed have balconies on the second floor. Hawaii, the concierge building, does not. I don't believe Tuvalu is classified as MK view so you likely will be in Tahiti. Its one of newest buildings and is great! :mickey: