PDA

View Full Version : hoop de doo

kwhitt3202
04-03-2008, 08:53 PM
I have an active three year old boy is Hoop de Doo going to be a good place to take him? What is it like?

Natazu
04-03-2008, 10:59 PM
There's plenty of visual antics and corny kid-humor. And even if he doesn't like it, there's plenty of free beer and wine so you won't really care.

disney100%
04-04-2008, 01:53 PM
There's plenty of visual antics and corny kid-humor. And even if he doesn't like it, there's plenty of free beer and wine so you won't really care.

I laughed out loud when I read this - good point!

We took my son when he was 14 months and he loved it! There is plenty of entertainment to keep him occupied and plenty of food when the entertainment is taking a break.

Mulan
04-04-2008, 02:01 PM
We've done this twice and plan to keep going! Our kids love it. On our last trip we had our DD4 and our friends kids that were 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl. The young boy got to go on stage and play the Marshall. The kids love to sing and clap along. This maybe the perfect place to take kids!

Laughin' place
04-04-2008, 02:02 PM
This is a great show, and I cant wait to take my "new" sons (my wife's boys' first trip to WDW in 58 days !). So much depends on your son, and how he is feeling that day, too, I imagine. If you have plans to go back when he is older (5 or 6ish), you might want to consider waiting until then. My only thought is that most consider the show on the pricey side (well worth it, in my opinion), and it can be frustrating to spend on something like that and have an "off" day. I hope you have a great time -- wish mine were that little again:mickey:

DestinationWDW
04-04-2008, 02:37 PM
We first took our baby at 2 - at 3 he actually asked to go back "to that funny place" and now at 4 "is thinking about it" so he can show my dad how to play the washboard with a spoon!!! We've been every year and keep going back for the sangria, beer and fun times too!!!!:thumbsup:

kwhitt3202
04-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Thanks guys this helps so much.

Mom2princesses
04-05-2008, 01:40 PM
We went in August of 2007 when my younger daughter was 3. I was worried too about her being occupied enough. Well, she loved it! We all had a great time. I would definitely reccomend it. She still walks around singing the HDDR song!

stitch34
04-05-2008, 06:56 PM
My three year old niece really enjoyed the show as well. Plus it had her favorite food and lots of it...corn on the cob :)

MickeyChick
04-06-2008, 02:49 PM
My two year old and four year old both loved it. Though if I start singing the Hoop Dee Doo song now, they both start screaming, "NO!!!!!"