PDA

View Full Version : Chef de France and Dining Plan?

azdisneymom
04-03-2008, 08:03 PM
I am eager to try new restaurants on my next trip. Can anyone tell me if the 'French Menu' is covered on the dining plan? It is separate from the other entree items on the menu. TIA

hbell
04-03-2008, 08:45 PM
We were there in January and the French Menu was not part of the dining plan anymore.

Natazu
04-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Try Marrakesh. It's a great value on the dining plan and it's close enough to France to get some Crepes for dessert.

ch077833
04-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Hate to say it....but I kinda agree with Jym. :secret:

Chefs, especially the "Fench" Menu, is not a great value on the regular DDP. I love Chefs and if it were me I would do dinner; skip the French Menu and get the duck or short ribs.

-Cheryl

DisneyTeen
04-04-2008, 09:40 AM
I was disapointed with the french menu. The chicked was the same that you can pretty much get anywhere (half rotisserie chicken). The French Onion Soup was good, but the chicken was a let down, I thought it was going to be something different. If i would have known this, i would have went for duck or something else.

Natazu
04-04-2008, 06:05 PM
I was disapointed with the french menu. The chicked was the same that you can pretty much get anywhere (half rotisserie chicken
Yeah, they have it at Cracker Barrel for $8.99 and you get biscuits.

azdisneymom
04-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Thank you for the input. Intercot always comes thru! Looks like I'll be passing on the French Menu.

ElenitaB
04-05-2008, 11:14 AM
I had the French menu at lunch a few years ago, and really enjoyed it. Brought back lots of memories of the croques monsieur and madame that my Austrian aunt would make us when we were kids. Everything from the onion soup through the salad and sandwich through the creme brulee was absolutely yummy and the service was very, very good.

I'm afraid I can't say the same for our experience (dining or service) at Marrakesh.