PDA

View Full Version : Bag Help!

Deeden
04-03-2008, 03:20 PM
We have just come back from Disney World in Florida. My sister bought a bag while we were there and my mum decided she wanted the same bag 3 days before we came home. We weren't able to find the bag anywhere. Does anyone know anyway of getting another bag?

Deesdisney
04-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Last time I was looking for something special I went to the Disney Store first, then I called the DTD store. Of course they did not have what I wanted but they told me they could send it if ordered. I do not know if you can still do this but you can always call them and ask.

Jasper
04-03-2008, 03:51 PM
If you contact anyone at Disney they are going to want a description of the bag and if there are any tags attached that have any numbers on them be sure to jot that information down as well in case it is a SKU number or part number. It may also be helpful to take a digital picture of your bag to e-mail to anyone you talk to at Disney so they better understand your description.

From there, the best thing is to try to remember where you bought your bag and see if you can contact that shop directly.

Disneyfun
04-03-2008, 10:08 PM
There is an easier way for your Mom to get the bag. If you call the phone number that is on any of your receipts from a retail purchase, you can tell the operator what the bag looks like and where you originally purchased the bag, and they can ship it right to her.

I believe that the number is (407)363-6200, but I could be wrong.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Disneyfun is correct.

Simply contact Mail Order at the number they provided and give as much detail as possible. They can pull it up from the system and have it sent to you guys. If you have the receipt or the tags, the SKU number will start with 400 and if you give that to them, you can make things easier for them as well as yourself.

The number is 407-363-6200 and there is also an email that escapes my mind right now.

Piglet822
04-04-2008, 09:55 PM
[email protected]

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 10:48 AM
The number is a great way to get what you want...We wanted some tins with mints from the resort that we stayed at earlier last year for stocking stuffers at Christmas...The lady that I spoke to transfered me to the resort and I talked to them and actually told them where in the store that they were at the time we were there...She found them at the exact place and when my kids looked in their stockings they asked if Santa shops at Disney World too...:secret:

katzctkpt
04-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Disneyfun is correct.

Simply contact Mail Order at the number they provided and give as much detail as possible. They can pull it up from the system and have it sent to you guys. If you have the receipt or the tags, the SKU number will start with 400 and if you give that to them, you can make things easier for them as well as yourself.

The number is 407-363-6200 and there is also an email that escapes my mind right now.

we ordered candy for Christmas stockings from an old receipt that we had. The phone # was on there and the sku # too.